+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scotiabank GIC issue

MelliManoj

May 16, 2018
Hi All,

I have transferred $10,200 to my GIC account as per instructions provided on 14 May'18.
ICICI people gave me the acknowledgment that money got transferred to the destination location.

But I haven't got any response from Scotiabank Team regarding the fund transfer. They are not even replying to the emails that I drafted.

Please advise me how to take it forward and Kindly answer my below questions at your convenience:
  • How much time does Scotiabank take to confirm the fund transfer?
  • I have mentioned Transit code as "35972 002" instead of "002 35972", will it make any difference?
  • How to contact Bank people regarding this transfer?
Regards,
Manoj Sai

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi All,

I have transferred $10,200 to my GIC account as per instructions provided on 14 May'18.
ICICI people gave me the acknowledgment that money got transferred to the destination location.

But I haven't got any response from Scotiabank Team regarding the fund transfer. They are not even replying to the emails that I drafted.

Please advise me how to take it forward and Kindly answer my below questions at your convenience:
  • How much time does Scotiabank take to confirm the fund transfer?
  • I have mentioned Transit code as "35972 002" instead of "002 35972", will it make any difference?
  • How to contact Bank people regarding this transfer?
Regards,
Manoj Sai
Have you tried calling up on their Customer Service number?