+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scotia $ 10000 cad certificate alternate

sahar87

Aug 1, 2013
thanx for the information..i applied for visa today from vsf delhi..but didn't get my gic till yesterday..i submitted the swift copy along wid a letter stating the delay by scotia bank.they gave me an email id and told me to send my gic as soon as i get.let see wats gonna happen..

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
sahar87 said:
thanx for the information..i applied for visa today from vsf delhi..but didn't get my gic till yesterday..i submitted the swift copy along wid a letter stating the delay by scotia bank.they gave me an email id and told me to send my gic as soon as i get.let see wats gonna happen..
So your saying VFS gave you an email id to send the GIC receipt to? once you receive it.

oh

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Oh brilliant.

So that solves the issue if you can submit the bank receipt and to submit gic certificate later.

sahar87

Aug 1, 2013
zat said:
Oh brilliant.

So that solves the issue if you can submit the bank receipt and to submit gic certificate later.

yup but it was till today as it is given in the application guide that its not recommended to apply visa after first aug for sept entry..

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
:eek:

what has happened has happened and what will happen will happen.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Global business management at Humber..

You?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I lost hope and deffered to january ... if I knew that they will give me any mail.. I will be surely going for it ...

anjillan

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

i have applied on 27th of july with the TT copy instead of the real GIC certificate... but i got my GIC on 30th though.

Another thing is that i haven't got the bank's stamp or anything on the TT Copy unfortunately... but i have attached the GIC account opened email printed from the scotiabank mailbox itself...

can i send the GIC copy to CHC Delhi now...?? how can i send it anyway.??? or is it ok without the GIC..??

what do u think about the chances for getting the visa approved..???

anjillan

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahar87 said:
i am in the same boat... which e-mail id have they given u..??? even i wanted to send them my GIC to them.

sahar87

Aug 1, 2013
anjillan said:
i am in the same boat... which e-mail id have they given u..??? even i wanted to send them my GIC to them.
delhi-im-enqury @ international.gc.ca
this is the email id they gave me at delhi vsf.i got my gic today n sent it right that moment.

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
th3.rdx said:
I lost hope and deffered to january ... if I knew that they will give me any mail.. I will be surely going for it ...
Bro I got my GIC last night... Had it been a day before, i could have applied lol... anyways, its all about your stars eventually, Now my file is ready, just waiting for september to start and hoping for the best!

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my gic certificate today .. will be applying on monday .. jo hoega dekha jaega tym ni ha jan. tk wait ka.