+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Score

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
onhighhopes said:
My score is 348 and my consultant told me i will get ITA by Nov End this year..... Any news people
If your consultant has crystal ball to predict everything so surely then sure follow him. but given the current trend it will be tough as till date the scores haven't fallen below 450. My suggestion, why use a consultant who gives you crap advise when you can submit the complete application yourself. Many people have done it in this forum so why do you want to waste money on a consultant?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
onhighhopes said:
My score is 348 and my consultant told me i will get ITA by Nov End this year..... Any news people
;D ;D ;D

I did away with my consultant because of stories like this. Take advantage of this forum

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
cartwright said:
If your consultant has crystal ball to predict everything so surely then sure follow him. but given the current trend it will be tough as till date the scores haven't fallen below 450. My suggestion, why use a consultant who gives you crap advise when you can submit the complete application yourself. Many people have done it in this forum so why do you want to waste money on a consultant?
+1

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Your score is 348, and he said you would get an ITA in December?
... eh. Highly unlikely. It's not impossible, but the cutoffs would have to drop a little over a hundred points before that would happen.
My advice to you is twofold:

1. Ditch the consultant, I am not sure he is doing you much good
2. Work on increasing that score- what was your IELTS score? Maybe you can improve that. Work experience? Maybe that can be bumped up. Things like these should help you increase your score, and if you can get it up to 400, at least you are in with a realistic shot.

Good luck!

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Your score is 348, and he said you would get an ITA in December?
... eh. Highly unlikely. It's not impossible, but the cutoffs would have to drop a little over a hundred points before that would happen.
My advice to you is twofold:

1. Ditch the consultant, I am not sure he is doing you much good
2. Work on increasing that score- what was your IELTS score? Maybe you can improve that. Work experience? Maybe that can be bumped up. Things like these should help you increase your score, and if you can get it up to 400, at least you are in with a realistic shot.

Good luck!
Good advice +1