+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Score + recent CIC update = Next Draw Range?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't claim intellectual property on this concept and with luck the Stats people will find some useful data in this thread. I am hoping it could lead to a reliable draw score calculator.
There has been discussion whether or not updating profiles is a predictor of upcoming draws. I did a flash through three profiles that were recently updated and found scores 421, 422 and 451 last Week. If you have had a recent update, please indicate your score, if you had just made changes to your file, and when it was updated.

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
I have been following the same concept since last two draws. Parrot's Prediction::: :p

There will be an update to the email associated with EE profile when ever there would be a draw and next day of the draw i.e. our profile will be dumped into a backend software query (probably ">=" or "<=") within some range of scores ( there will be update) and the query scans the EE profile scores. If the scores are within the range, there will be an update to the account again (probably set to ITA) and the query keeps running until the system specified draw date (Guess - April 10th) for picking up any new profiles ranges created in between and finally, EE profiles who doesn't meet the query condition will be OUT ( there will be update on the exact date of draw)

I had the "update" CIC message on March 28th (day after draw) and also on March 30th - BUT, surprisingly, my EE score is only"394"
So, if the above PP is right, I'll get ITA in next draw ;D ;D ;D

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You had me at Parrot, but I don't understand a word of it, lol! I just hope you are right and that others who have had updates will let us know their scores.

Yukiakira

Feb 16, 2015
ReddyCan said:
I have been following the same concept since last two draws. Parrot's Prediction::: :p

There will be an update to the email associated with EE profile when ever there would be a draw and next day of the draw i.e. our profile will be dumped into a backend software query (probably ">=" or "<=") within some range of scores ( there will be update) and the query scans the EE profile scores. If the scores are within the range, there will be an update to the account again (probably set to ITA) and the query keeps running until the system specified draw date (Guess - April 10th) for picking up any new profiles ranges created in between and finally, EE profiles who doesn't meet the query condition will be OUT ( there will be update on the exact date of draw)

I had the "update" CIC message on March 28th (day after draw) and also on March 30th - BUT, surprisingly, my EE score is only"394"
Hi,
Previous time mine also updated...But my score is 326 ;D How will you explain this :p

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Pippin said:
You had me at Parrot, but I don't understand a word of it, lol! I just hope you are right and that others who have had updates will let us know their scores.
Yes, agreed you cannot understand... please dig down a little bit so that we can both together claim a patent right on this concept, lol!! :p :p

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Yukiakira said:
Hi,
Previous time mine also updated...But my score is 326 ;D How will you explain this :p
What does that mean by "Previous time" ??? Pls be precise
You mean day after draw and/or after first update ??

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ReddyCan said:

I had received one after the 5th draw and my score is 441. So as per that logic I should have got in the 6th draw, right?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
anishsm said:
I had received one after the 5th draw and my score is 441. So as per that logic I should have got in the 6th draw, right?
there may be NO logic in it, so your information is helpful either way to help prove or disprove it. Thanks.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I got an update message last Wednesday, the day after setting up my EOI. Score is 456

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an update last week, my score is 422. I hadn't received a ghost update like that since I opened my EE profile in mid February. Maybe that guy that received update message with score of 356 is CEC, which might mean next draw will be CEC-specific.

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
anishsm said:
That's what Im trying to say... pls dig down before commenting. 8)
There will be updates to the profile in two ways, either your are IN or OUT and/or ready for next round
Double agreed PIPPIN... seems like nobody can understand... my bad of explanation ???