+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Score 66

Abdel38

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone I scored 66 , just started the immigration process , master's degree and fluent in french and English with certificate proof , the only downside is that i only have 6 months experience , what are my chances

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone I scored 66 , just started the immigration process , master's degree and fluent in french and English with certificate proof , the only downside is that i only have 6 months experience , what are my chances
Check "crs calculator" Link and check your score if your score comes around 455-460 then you stand a fair chance else you need to improve your IELTS score.

Good luck

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Check "crs calculator" Link and check your score if your score comes around 455-460 then you stand a fair chance else you need to improve your IELTS score.

Good luck
He's talking about Arrima score and intends to apply as QSW.

To OP : Score is good enough. Get into the pool asap. They are giving preference to profiles like yours. All the best

Abdel38

Oct 29, 2019
He's talking about Arrima score and intends to apply as QSW.

To OP : Score is good enough. Get into the pool asap. They are giving preference to profiles like yours. All the best
Thanks i don't quite understand "Getting into the pool" , i applied through a law firm in my country.

Abdel38

Oct 29, 2019
Can you kindly please explain to me what "getting in the pool means" and how much time my application will take
Thank you.

Rapri

Oct 29, 2019
Getting into the pool means: create your Arima profile, so that u'll be in pool and u may get invitation to apply for CSQ in upcoming draw

tolopes

Oct 29, 2019
Please do not use terms that not everyone may understand, many of us are here for learning and a basic language may help a lot, well if you please I mean.

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I am in the EE pool and I do not know much about Quebec Immigration.

I am studying french and I thought in maybe applying for Quebec also.

I have aroung 61 points. Is that good enough? How long the process usually takes? Being in the EE pool might be a issue?