+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scope of 390 POINTS in EE pool

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
IFs and but ... many thanks mates its super obvious one can get ITA with score over 450 since EE draws lowest was 413.

i have requested opinions about what options and chances do i have under the current circumstances..
If the draws are regular at every two weeks and if the dynamics of the pool are more or less similar to what they are now u may get an ITA in the next 4-6 months time.
As for ONIP is concerned once the crs starts coming down they may com down with their eligibility as well but then they have already issued 4000 of their 6000 quota so it depends how fast the crs will come down

Ajay_1988

Jul 3, 2017
Coimbatore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
NOC2171
IFs and but ... many thanks mates its super obvious one can get ITA with score over 450 since EE draws lowest was 413.

i have requested opinions about what options and chances do i have under the current circumstances..
As far as what I heard of , it would take quiet some time for the scores to drop below 400... If you are very serious about the EE process the best you could do is to improve your IELTS score... Good luck

Arb001

May 22, 2017
T
As far as what I heard of , it would take quiet some time for the scores to drop below 400... If you are very serious about the EE process the best you could do is to improve your IELTS score... Good luck
i have tried IELTS TWICE and it seems so hard to spend time and resources again and again...

Thank you Ajay!

Arb001

May 22, 2017
If the draws are regular at every two weeks and if the dynamics of the pool are more or less similar to what they are now u may get an ITA in the next 4-6 months time.
As for ONIP is concerned once the crs starts coming down they may com down with their eligibility as well but then they have already issued 4000 of their 6000 quota so it depends how fast the crs will come down

i hope so it works out well for me as i am willing to wait.. i also hope OINP touches down to 390 point and i will happy enough :)

ShibinKoshy

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,

I recently received the IELTS result.
Listening 9
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
So my CRS comes to 390. I have 4 years of experience in IT as Software Engineer. What are my chances of getting PNP nomination? Please suggest..

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hope so it works out well for me as i am willing to wait.. i also hope OINP touches down to 390 point and i will happy enough :)
Your chances are very poor. There are at least 50,000+ candidates ahead of you. People under 400 are usually trying to improve language scores, so it is a very competitive part of the CRS distribution. The 4-6 month timeframe that @jackdawn mentioned is also approximately the time scale that IRCC changes policies, which may or may not be favourable to you.

The work is obvious: you can improve your language scores. Here’s an English proverb: anything that is difficult is usually worth the effort.

Abhineet

Jun 12, 2018
Hi,

I recently received the IELTS result.
Listening 9
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
So my CRS comes to 390. I have 4 years of experience in IT as Software Engineer. What are my chances of getting PNP nomination? Please suggest..
Hi are you still into the pool waiting?

What is your current status?

Abhineet

Jun 12, 2018
Dear All,

I have submitted my application in Express entry on August 01, 2017 with 390 points under the NOC 6314
what are my chances and available options to immigrate

please comment, many thanks

Ali
Hi what is your current status? I have the same scores.