+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

scope for business management

canadafan123

Nov 9, 2014
how is the scope for pg in business management in canada? which is the best province to study n also for jobs relating to business management? please reply guys :)

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
British Columbia- plenty of jobs and easy pr opportunities. I am heading to Capilano University in Post Graduate Diploma in North American Business. The fee is equivalent to community colleges but the visa chances get high in applying to a public university.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sanjubaba786 said:
British Columbia- plenty of jobs and easy pr opportunities. I am heading to Capilano University in Post Graduate Diploma in North American Business. The fee is equivalent to community colleges but the visa chances get high in applying to a public university.
another account of fricking agent ...wolf in sheep's clothing..keeps on posting same thing on different threads.....

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
mead said:
another account of fricking agent ...wolf in sheep's clothing..keeps on posting same thing on different threads.....
is this university really bad? im also looking into getting admission here. pls advise

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Aami333 said:
is this university really bad? im also looking into getting admission here. pls advise
it is mostly under grad university ....i dont think it is bad but i dont know.....thing is i get suspicious when someone posts same thing on different thread praising a college or university. only way one would praise a college without being there is an agent. all i know about this university is its low ranking. it is not on SPP list either for indians so no advantage for indian students to go there.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Mead, please share the link of low rankings. I am sure you won't have anything official to share. Dude, Capilano University is one of the best known universities in many programs in British Columbia. I feel pathetic on your knowledge on Capilano University.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sanjubaba786 said:
Mead, please share the link of low rankings. I am sure you won't have anything official to share. Dude, Capilano University is one of the best known universities in many programs in British Columbia. I feel pathetic on your knowledge on Capilano University.
http://www.webometrics.info/en/North_america/Canada
way below some colleges too ..a university below colleges is worst for a university..u agents need to learn to google

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
An authentic report from The Globe and Mail
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/education/youre-spoiled-for-choice-with-canadian-universities/article601014/

Mead, especially for you, dear. I hope you are aware of it.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sanjubaba786 said:
An authentic report from The Globe and Mail
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/education/youre-spoiled-for-choice-with-canadian-universities/article601014/

Mead, especially for you, dear. I hope you are aware of it.
what ru talking about? this 2011 article is old and seems like the only thing u could find........typical agent strategy find something small and glorify it.....exaggeration..i am aware of what? what does this old article prove ?

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
For your knowledge, the two main sources of annual Canadian university rankings are Maclean's and The Globe and Mail. Mead, this is especially for you. Hope you will research more on google before you post on the forum.

If you think you know everything and you are above The Globe and Mail post, then we might see Mead rankings in the future.. :D ;D

priyahyd

Nov 18, 2014
This is an interesting post. ;) You people seem to be enjoying the arguments.

As I am searching for an institution in Vancouver for my Business Diploma, please suggest a good institute in Vancouver. My uncle family stays in Broadway in Vancouver and I will be staying with him.

My profile:

Grade 10: 82%
Grade 12: 77%
Pursuing BBA fist year from one of the best institution in Hyderabad
IELTS: 7.5

I want to apply for the next intake possible.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I am going to Capilano University. I have done my home work and found it one of the best ones in Vancouver. I suggest you to try on your own or take advise from your uncle.