Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear all,

I am planning to apply for EE, my NOC 1121 - Human Resource Professionals but not sure about the scope and job prospect in Canada. Is anyone with the same NOC applying/applied or landed there?

Your help will be much appreciated for me deciding whether I should apply.

Thank you!

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
cool_canada said:
Dear all,

I am planning to apply for EE, my NOC 1121 - Human Resource Professionals but not sure about the scope and job prospect in Canada. Is anyone with the same NOC applying/applied or landed there?

Thank you!

I share your Noc and am awaiting a decision on my PR application. If you go to job bank and research the noc it will answer your questions. Go to the section which says explore careers and you can view it by province. From my reading they have projected that 1121 has a fair chance of finding chances as a shortage is predicted within the field in the years to come.

For me 1121 is an in demand occupation in Nova Scotia so I applied and received a nomination from them on that basis.

Hope this helps.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Thanks MASF!

Much appreciated! At least it gave me some hope ;D

I further checked the NSDF website it reads the HR professional career prospect as "above average" which is encouraging but more options are available in Ontario probably the size and number of industries in this province.

BTW.. I haven't applied EE as of now due to the reason above, and also I have lower than 400 CRS points; I am appearing the IELTS again to improve my score hopefully above 400.

You mentioned about Nova Scotia... could you guide me the application process and requirements? Thanks again for the help!

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
MASF said:

I share your Noc and am awaiting a decision on my PR application. If you go to job bank and research the noc it will answer your questions. Go to the section which says explore careers and you can view it by province. From my reading they have projected that 1121 has a fair chance of finding chances as a shortage is predicted within the field in the years to come.

For me 1121 is an in demand occupation in Nova Scotia so I applied and received a nomination from them on that basis.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Please when did you apply and when did you get a response from Nova Scotia. Am also an HR professional with 3 years experience. Also,is the opportunity to apply there still open? Thank you.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Any update ???

Did anyone of you got Provincial nominations?

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017

Hope this helps.
Can you tell which province is currently accepting this NOC 1121?

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Dear all,

Thank you!
ielts requirment for pnp HR profession

Zainab03690

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, i have done BBA (hons) and MBA with HR specialization , also i have 3+ year experience in human resourse department. As i perform almost all duties which are mentioned as seperate NOC. So I am confused that which NOC will be suitable for me. Need urgent assistance please.