Schooling visa

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
"Someone" is scamming you. This isn't true at all. Parents are not allowed to go with their minor children and are certainly not allowed to work.
Many Thanks,
Scylla.

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not true parents cannot accompany children on a study permit and work.

The fact the children are attending school in Canada doesnt give the parents any rights to accompany them . Sure they could in theory apply for a visit visa independantly and extend it as some people here have done but cannot work at all .
Thanks Bs65

Adding to the story for the knowledge of other readers (if any). Next day I was told that Parents will have PG-1 Visa stamped on their passports.
PG-1 is Parent Grand Parent Visa visiting their Children and Grand Children as per CIC website. But I was told that it is PARENT GUARDIAN visa ...lol.

Sharing this information for the help of others --- Must say this forum and its members are the best!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi I have a daughter and she is 4 years old . Can she get a schooling visa for canada.... Along with me
Have you read the information posted in this thread which should answer your question ? Generally the answer to your question would be no. Do you have relatives in Canada ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I have a daughter and she is 4 years old . Can she get a schooling visa for canada.... Along with me
No.

Your child is too young for a study permit. Once your child is old enough for a study permit, only your child will be able to come to Canada. You cannot accompany your child.

Reactions: HASB

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hii I have a boy He is 5years old can we apply schooling visa for my child with parents
There is no such visa for parents to accompany a child, you would need to find the child a guardian in Canada to take care of the child plus also be prepared to pay school fees as an international student.

If the parents are on their own work permits or study permits then the child can accompany the parents and attend school.

Reactions: Laksh Sharda

Laksh Sharda

Oct 14, 2018
There is no such visa for parents to accompany a child, you would need to find the child a guardian in Canada to take care of the child plus also be prepared to pay school fees as an international student.

If the parents are on their own work permits or study permits then the child can accompany the parents and attend school.
Thanks a lot

Laksh Sharda

Oct 14, 2018

Thanks a lot

Saiful@

Apr 20, 2021
hI I am saiful islam in Bangladesh

can you please inform me your schooling visa is running??
my soon is running student in class three he is eligible in apply in schooling visa??
pls inform by return mail.

thanks
saiful
Bangladesh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hI I am saiful islam in Bangladesh

can you please inform me your schooling visa is running??
my soon is running student in class three he is eligible in apply in schooling visa??
pls inform by return mail.

thanks
saiful
Bangladesh
Do you mean study permit? How old is your son?

vjdua

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Thanks Bs65

Adding to the story for the knowledge of other readers (if any). Next day I was told that Parents will have PG-1 Visa stamped on their passports.
PG-1 is Parent Grand Parent Visa visiting their Children and Grand Children as per CIC website. But I was told that it is PARENT GUARDIAN visa ...lol.

Sharing this information for the help of others --- Must say this forum and its members are the best!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!
The post is too old but if the member sees this I would need to discuss a problem with an agent who is claiming to get schooling visa and Parents Visa to accompany. My Mobile Number is 9560924848