+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

School progress reports

manasrah

Jul 26, 2014
Hi,

Do we need to send the childrens' final school reports only (those have all terms included), or do we need to send all quarterly reports as well??

Thank you!

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
manasrah said:
Hi,

Do we need to send the childrens' final school reports only (those have all terms included), or do we need to send all quarterly reports as well??

Thank you!

All quarterly reports are required for 4 years.

manasrah

Jul 26, 2014
Thanks Skhan, but what does this sentence mean, quoted from CIC instructions guide: "It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant four (4) year period".

manasrah

Jul 26, 2014
Can anybody of those who submitted their applications with the final school records only, without the quarterly ones, advise me about his experience... did they return the application for insufficient children's schooling records?

Thank you, your inputs are highly valued as I am submitting my application in two days!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manasrah said:
Thanks Skhan, but what does this sentence mean, quoted from CIC instructions guide: "It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant four (4) year period".
Send to CIC the document be it one or many that shows attendance for the whole academic year....if your school board has a one page/ one set document for the year with this then fine if its in 2 documents for 2 semesters etc then send 2. It will save you from a returned application due to 'missing' information covering the full 4 year period. If this happens good luck with the CIC instruction guide line as your rationale.