+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scholarship or discount in upfront Canadian Aviation college payment

sayna ja

May 25, 2023
Hello there! I'm excited to share that I've been accepted to Canadian Aviation College. However, I need to pay 30% of the tuition upfront for the acceptance letter. Do you have any tips on getting a discount for upfront payments? Lastly, I was wondering if anyone knows about any international scholarships available for Iranian students. Thank you so much for your help!#Canadian Aviation College#CAC

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello there! I'm excited to share that I've been accepted to Canadian Aviation College. However, I need to pay 30% of the tuition upfront for the acceptance letter. Do you have any tips on getting a discount for upfront payments? Lastly, I was wondering if anyone knows about any international scholarships available for Iranian students. Thank you so much for your help!#Canadian Aviation College#CAC
There are not typically discounts on tuition. If you don’t have the money upfront how will you get the money. You will not be able to work enough to earn money to pay your tuition and living expenses. Most will not earn enough just to support their living expenses.