+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schengen Visa rejection

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Guys
I am trying to fill my application and I have to answer these questions. I have been rejcected for a schengen visa 2 years ago as a tourist.
which of these two should I answer Yes? and please let me know the reason

-Has XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
-Has XXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. Yes and provide explanation as to why your tourist visa application was rejected.
2, No. You didn't apply for a permanent residence (from the info you provided).

Reactions: Infernal.prince
Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
1. Yes and provide explanation as to why your tourist visa application was rejected.
2, No. You didn't apply for a permanent residence (from the info you provided).
Thanks for your help. The questions are a little confusing that's why I'm trying to check before Applying.
- Has XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
- Has XXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I asked around and some say to answer both Yes and some recommended the same as you did.

1 - would it bring trouble to answer both yes??
2 - I have the rejection documents and those are in French, do you think I should translate them if I plan to send them?
3 - Some proposed filling Schedule A form upfront. Do you think it is necessary?