+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schengen visa refusal will effect my canada tourist visa

Rommie12

Jan 29, 2018
Hi...i am going to apply for tourist visa of canada but i have doubt in my mind should i have to disclose or not my previous schengen refusal from norway embassy in the year 2012....please advise what i should do will it effect my current application if i disclose it or tell me if i didnt disclose this to canada govt will they able to trace it becoz already 6 years passout

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi...i am going to apply for tourist visa of canada but i have doubt in my mind should i have to disclose or not my previous schengen refusal from norway embassy in the year 2012....please advise what i should do will it effect my current application if i disclose it or tell me if i didnt disclose this to canada govt will they able to trace it becoz already 6 years passout
Failure to declare visa refusals/entry denied to any country could result in a Canada visa refusal + a 5-year ban for misrepresentation. Consequently, this would affect your chances of getting visas to several countries.

It's best to be honest because every visa application is assessed for its own merits

Reactions: ABISAM2019

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Best if you tell them everything truth i had refusal too which i forgot to mention but i send them CSE and inform them for any country you are applying visa you are not allowed to hide anything because they have all records and they can track anything and can ban you for future...

Maccharleston

Jan 24, 2018
Best if you tell them everything truth i had refusal too which i forgot to mention but i send them CSE and inform them for any country you are applying visa you are not allowed to hide anything because they have all records and they can track anything and can ban you for future...

Did the reply to ur mail, I have sent mail to IRCC for corrections, and I dnt understand the feed back the sent to me, what will be there feedback, if the accepted your correction

uwaifouuyi

Jan 31, 2018
I have a similar issue, 2011 refusal of italia schegen visa, but I have 3 American visas in my passport. And will b applying for Canadian visit visa soon

Rommie12

Jan 29, 2018
Failure to declare visa refusals/entry denied to any country could result in a Canada visa refusal + a 5-year ban for misrepresentation. Consequently, this would affect your chances of getting visas to several countries.

It's best to be honest because every visa application is assessed for its own merits
in my current passport i have only one refusal as i mention ...so i will declare but pls advise in my previous passport (whic was expired in 2010) i was having UK study visa refusal should i have to declare that also....canada can check UK's data ...or i can hide this refusal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
in my current passport i have only one refusal as i mention ...so i will declare but pls advise in my previous passport (whic was expired in 2010) i was having UK study visa refusal should i have to declare that also....canada can check UK's data ...or i can hide this refusal
You MUST declare ALL refusals.

If you fail to disclose your UK visa, expect a refusal and a 5 year misrepresentation ban.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Did the reply to ur mail, I have sent mail to IRCC for corrections, and I dnt understand the feed back the sent to me, what will be there feedback, if the accepted your correction
yes they did acknowledge and informed me that your given information is updated in file and all was OK however i got 3 schengen visas after that but it is still mandatory to declare your any country refusal

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No

It is mentioned in the questionaire any country but the most important is us refusal. They can not find out about your schengen redusal visas at all

They can not find out the rejected schengen visas at all because they have no access to the information of europe and its very time consuming to ask for every applicant. Although asking for information is just only for mandatory situation with the permission of the country visa issuer .

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Hi...i am going to apply for tourist visa of canada but i have doubt in my mind should i have to disclose or not my previous schengen refusal from norway embassy in the year 2012....please advise what i should do will it effect my current application if i disclose it or tell me if i didnt disclose this to canada govt will they able to trace it becoz already 6 years passout[/QUOT
You MUST declare ALL refusals.

If you fail to disclose your UK visa, expect a refusal and a 5 year misrepresentation ban.
By no means. Visa refusal information from europe is not accessible to third countries. Just share between 26 europian countries.
They only share in necessary situation. Its very time taking to ask for information and its not feasible practically

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
what are you suggesting that people lie instead? its best to answer truthfully, the question says any country so I personally would answer accordingly. You seem to be encouraging people to misrepresent themselves. You have responded to like three threads regarding Schengen visa.....you should encourage people to tell the truth.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Noway, its just for the notice. No one and no lawyer has never seen such cases that get pfl due to schengen visa refusal specially for the pr visa. Having the schengen records could possibly have a positive impact on trv cases or tourist and study visa.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Never lie in any of your visa applications , if you tell about the refusals in visa applications it gives more positive information as compare to hiding it, hiding any refusal is simple misrepresentation in an eye of IRCC which leads to 5 years ban. I don’t understand why people hide their refusals and prefer lie ? It’s no big deal if you are an genuine applicant and if the visa policies for your country is flexible trust me these refusals have no affect on your visa but if you hide and lie this will affect big time not only for Canada but other countries too , SO BECAREFUL DONT LIE AND JEOPARDISE YOURSELF.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Never lie in any of your visa applications , if you tell about the refusals in visa applications it gives more positive information as compare to hiding it, hiding any refusal is simple misrepresentation in an eye of IRCC which leads to 5 years ban. I don’t understand why people hide their refusals and prefer lie ? It’s no big deal if you are an genuine applicant and if the visa policies for your country is flexible trust me these refusals have no affect on your visa but if you hide and lie this will affect big time not only for Canada but other countries too , SO BECAREFUL DONT LIE AND JEOPARDISE YOURSELF.
I dont lie. This post is for the ones who forgot to mention their refusal visas from europe. Im just warning that there is no worries and no need to use webform after aor. Just US refusals have to announce this issue.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I dont lie. This post is for the ones who forgot to mention their refusal visas from europe. Im just warning that there is no worries and no need to use webform after aor. Just US refusals have to announce this issue.
You are still telling people to commit misrepresentation.