+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

schegen visa on rtd

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
where and how to apply for schegen visa on rtd?please help I know we can go on arrival to germany but I want to go paris and belgium as well on my trip what will be eay and fast way to get schegen visa??

xichanmontreal

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
where and how to apply for schegen visa on rtd?please help I know we can go on arrival to germany but I want to go paris and belgium as well on my trip what will be eay and fast way to get schegen visa??
Le consulat de Belgique refuse systématiquement les visa pour les détenteurs de rtd Canadiens ... Vous voila prévenu .

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
France do not need visa for RTD holder. Try to avoid Belgium as they are very slow in issuing visas.

xichanmontreal

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
France do not need visa for RTD holder. Try to avoid Belgium as they are very slow in issuing visas.

Not yet confirmed at 100prcent for France , have you a evidence ? ... the website france-visa confirmed a few days, then lifted this possibility = I contacted the consulate of france in montreal, he said that a visa was always necessary .. .

For what is Belgium, she has already refused me a visa ... even though I had the direct ticket to Frankfort (he knew that I was going to travel anyway, and still refused ... it ' is stupid ... too bad for them, I spent my money only in germany) ... from what I understood, not only is it slow, but the refusal for Canadian holders rtd is AUTOMATIC.

** See last messages here for updates :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-visa-free-eu-countries-for-rtd-holders-european-union-directive-for-full-visa-waiver-2021.653246/

Last edited: