+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scheduled for Citizenship oath did not received email then missed it and no missed ceremony email.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Thank you, yes, they have been emailed. And I emailed my original test one as well lol - DNVANBCISTESTS@cic.gc.ca , well in advance. C'est la vie!

FYI, Vancouver is WST-CitizenshipClient-Notification@cic.gc.ca (friend took her oath a few weeks ago, and their signature/auto-response confirms this on my end as well)
Well, first of all, congrats on becoming a Canadian citizen.

I noticed that your testing office is the same as mine, as far as the email address is concerned. This is not strictly the Vancouver office. The "BCIS" part should refer to "BC itinerant services". I am located in Interior/Northern BC, and in one of my conversations with an IRCC agent on the phone, I had been told that my file is being processed by BC itinerant services.

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hi everyone, just wondering when you guys received your oath confirmation email in the second round of oath scheduling? Thank you!

maheshbhoi_it

Mar 24, 2014
Hello All, Same here, Oath ceremony is on 12th Aug, 2022, waiting since last saturday for email with details. Have not received yet, I have sent two emails one to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and another to the one I received test Invite. Waiting for response.

Also have called and informed toll free number 2100, they mentioned they are about same. I wonder if they respond me before 12th would be Great!

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hello All, Same here, Oath ceremony is on 12th Aug, 2022, waiting since last saturday for email with details. Have not received yet, I have sent two emails one to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and another to the one I received test Invite. Waiting for response.

Also have called and informed toll free number 2100, they mentioned they are about same. I wonder if they respond me before 12th would be Great!
I did the same but receive nothing yet. Mine is on Aug 15. Could you please let me know when you receive the email confirmation.

Riyadh’s90

Jul 22, 2022
I did the same but receive nothing yet. Mine is on Aug 15. Could you please let me know when you receive the email confirmation.

When I got sechduled for an oath ceremony online, I had not received any email from them for 3 days. I called IRCC, The officer told me this " If you have not received any email 5 days prior to your oath date, you have to call us again so we can send a message to the local office notifing them regarding that". So I suggest you guys that if you have not received any invitiation yet you got to call the IRCC.

all the best for you all.

Reactions: dora115 and dangvt2

maheshbhoi_it

Mar 24, 2014
When I got sechduled for an oath ceremony online, I had not received any email from them for 3 days. I called IRCC, The officer told me this " If you have not received any email 5 days prior to your oath date, you have to call us again so we can send a message to the local office notifing them regarding that". So I suggest you guys that if you have not received any invitiation yet you got to call the IRCC.

all the best for you all.
Thanks for the information, I have called IRCC and informed, they mentioned I have noted also, they stated that your email for same is received , so they are aware about the situation.

Thank You!!

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
I emailed the office and filled out the web form. They sent me confirmation email after one day, right before I was planning to call.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
how are you supposed
I emailed the office and filled out the web form. They sent me confirmation email after one day, right before I was planning to call.
Good Luck and congratulations , is your file at scarborough office. could you please recommend when to send them an email to remind them?
could you please share the email you sent to ?

thanks and all the best

Reactions: Ana.me

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
how are you supposed

Good Luck and congratulations , is your file at scarborough office. could you please recommend when to send them an email to remind them?
could you please share the email you sent to ?

thanks and all the best

I am sorry for the very late reply.
I used the email that requested passport copy. But I don't think it's matter in my case as I received the letter literally a few hours after I sent the email. They did email me back 6 days later, confirming that they already sent the letter. Hope that helps.

Reactions: cooldoc80