+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A

mo_borhani

Jun 10, 2019
Hello
I have received an email 10 months after my interview , it has 2 attachment , one is Schedule A form but another one is an image that contains nothing.
1- how should I send it to embassy of canada? Can i send it by email after filling out and validation ? Or i should print and sign it and attach its scan to email?
2- wich documents usually the embassy request with Schedule A form?
3- is it necessary to fill it out for every person that is 18 or just main applicant is enough?

Thank u

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I have received an email 10 months after my interview , it has 2 attachment , one is Schedule A form but another one is an image that contains nothing.
1- how should I send it to embassy of canada? Can i send it by email after filling out and validation ? Or i should print and sign it and attach its scan to email?
2- wich documents usually the embassy request with Schedule A form?
3- is it necessary to fill it out for every person that is 18 or just main applicant is enough?

Thank u
I just came across your post in here, i am not sure if you made it or not yet, but to answer your question, you have to identify your location first and the program that you are applying for....