+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A request

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys, I have the same situation. They requested this document for me, I didn't say yes to any of the statutory questions. However, a week before submitting my application, I started working in a second job, but I didnt put that on my personal history. I completely forgot. Because it was recent and I had already proofread the form and did not Remember to include this. I did not leave any gaps because I have one part time (my co-op) and the new one started a week before I submitted my application. Is it possible that is the reason they asked for the document? Should I include this new job or that will sound like misrepresentation? It totally wasn't. Thank you!!

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Any Senior Expert plz...i wll be submitting for both my spouse nd me??
Hi,

My husband had a US visa denied once so I submitted the Schedule A upfront according to what I read here in other threads. It is what everybody suggests. Even though I didn't have a visa denied, after I submitted everything they requested for me as well as additional documents. In your case, you should submit upfront for yourself and your wife. I wouldn't wait for them to ask. Not that it is a problem but because it doesn't hurt to provide further details and saves time. I would submit a letter of explanation as well providing details about why the visa was denied. Hope this helps, good luck!

Reactions: iamxty and moonarch

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,

My husband had a US visa denied once so I submitted the Schedule A upfront according to what I read here in other threads. It is what everybody suggests. Even though I didn't have a visa denied, after I submitted everything they requested for me as well as additional documents. In your case, you should submit upfront for yourself and your wife. I wouldn't wait for them to ask. Not that it is a problem but because it doesn't hurt to provide further details and saves time. I would submit a letter of explanation as well providing details about why the visa was denied. Hope this helps, good luck!
So u mean me and my spouse have to submit forms sepwrately ?? We ll send two schedule a forms??

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,

Dear gmichelli
I am very confused at this stage...:( some experts here told me if you have submitted ur application and got AOR so wait for request and some suggest go for upfront, however, I am asked or not asked by CIC..i dont know wat m i suppose to do....:( i am truly dubious...

Reactions: gmichelli

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Dear gmichelli
I am very confused at this stage...:( some experts here told me if you have submitted ur application and got AOR so wait for request and some suggest go for upfront, however, I am asked or not asked by CIC..i dont know wat m i suppose to do....:( i am truly dubious...
Hi,
I know how this process sounds confusing. I did it upfront and everything worked out fine. You have to submit a form for you and one for your wife separately. If you don't want to submit it, it's fine as well because it's not a requirement at this stage. However, to save time, some people submit it upfront, since they know already that is a regular procedure for CIC to request it later as additional documents. It's up to you if you want to do it now or later when they request it. Either way, if you submit now or if you wait for them, it's going to be fine. The only thing you have to be aware is to submit all the required documents in your checklist, that is the major concern. The additional documents that they MIGHT request are not relevant at this stage. Hope it helps, good luck!!

Reactions: moonarch

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,
I know how this process sounds confusing. I did it upfront and everything worked out fine. You have to submit a form for you and one for your wife separately. If you don't want to submit it, it's fine as well because it's not a requirement at this stage. However, to save time, some people submit it upfront, since they know already that is a regular procedure for CIC to request it later as additional documents. It's up to you if you want to do it now or later when they request it. Either way, if you submit now or if you wait for them, it's going to be fine. The only thing you have to be aware is to submit all the required documents in your checklist, that is the major concern. The additional documents that they MIGHT request are not relevant at this stage. Hope it helps, good luck!!
Satisfactorily acknowledged...

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,
One thing more shall i fill the form with pen or should type it??bcz they habe also asked name in our native language..so how could i type it..can i write name using pen nd rest of the form filled eith typing??

Reactions: gmichelli

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
One thing more shall i fill the form with pen or should type it??bcz they habe also asked name in our native language..so how could i type it..can i write name using pen nd rest of the form filled eith typing??
I typed everything on the computer and just signed it with pen. I think you can use pen for everything as well, however mind you handwriting so it's readable.

Reactions: moonarch

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I typed everything on the computer and just signed it with pen. I think you can use pen for everything as well, however mind you handwriting so it's readable.
Yes but ill write my name which has to be written in my native language ..isnt it??

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys, I have the same situation. They requested this document for me, I didn't say yes to any of the statutory questions. However, a week before submitting my application, I started working in a second job, but I didnt put that on my personal history. I completely forgot. Because it was recent and I had already proofread the form and did not Remember to include this. I did not leave any gaps because I have one part time (my co-op) and the new one started a week before I submitted my application. Is it possible that is the reason they asked for the document? Should I include this new job or that will sound like misrepresentation? It totally wasn't. Thank you!!
Hi,
Any updates on this query?

Oct 29, 2021
Please help.
ADR requested twice for Schedule A Online
Case history : Outland Spousal PR (PA -India , Sponsor - Canada)

December 31, 2019 – Application Received
Spouse eligibility - Passed
Medicals – Passed
Criminality – Passed
Security – In progress
Eligibility – Passed
Biometrics provided
Final Decision – In progress
June 26, 2021 – Additional Document Request 1 - Schedule A Online
July 1, 2021 – Additional Document Request - Schedule A Online- Submitted via email and portal
October 28, 2021 – ADR2 Requested - Schedule A Online again

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 1 :
"Schedule A Online: Please ensure that you have accurately answered all the questions in Section 4. If your answer is “YES” to any of the questions, please provide us with details.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a).
This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/07”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REPLY TO ADR :
This is a snippet of what we uploaded:

UPDATED SCHEDULE A FORM WITH BELOW DETAILS IN THE BOX.

“4d) The answer is "Yes" as I have applied for temporary resident visa twice and once for outland open work permit and received refusal emails for the same.

1a) Online Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX, Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX

1b) Paper Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX
2) Paper Outland Open Work Permit: UCI XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXXX.Application Number not found in refusal email and wife confirmed with IRCC agent over call

4e) Reiterating as 'No' basis wife's discussion with IRCC over call for the above scenario as I wasn't denied entry at any country's border.

I was unable to attach my letter of explanation along with this form due to file limit, hence I have also sent my LOE with details to IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for their additional reference.”

After several times of vetting and thinking, we uploaded the requested document both in the portal as well as sent to their requested docs email address. The portal was updated soon after that stating that they’ve received the document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 2 :

*FINAL REQUEST*

*THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT*

"Schedule A Online: Please ensure that you have accurately answered all the questions in Section 4. If your answer is “YES” to any of the questions, please provide us with details.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a).

Please note that we did not receive a submission on 2021/07/01 as it does not appear to have been submitted or uploaded properly. Please submit again.

This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/27.

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Concern :

I honestly don’t understand why they’ve requested for the same ADR once again. I am confused if the content is incorrect or the upload didn’t go through.

I checked the portal I could see the upload has happened and I called IRCC to confirm this today the agent mentioned that she can see the updated schedule A .
She mentioned that only case officer will knows the exact reason, Go and resubmit in the portal as well as send the LOE via webform. I am not convinced by the response and this is our last chance or we are facing 5 year ban.

She also said the case officer notes state it wasn’t uploaded properly and I don’t get what they mean by that and she wasn’t sure either.

When an IRCC agent over call states the she isn't sure , we don't know what else to do to reply.

I honestly don’t do know what to do at this point. This is our last resort.

please help us , This will mean everything to us !