+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A request to PPR

Stuckup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Reinas said:
Hello

I need to help about schedule A.
Cic requested about reason of my refuse co-op work permit.
But i dont have refuse letter.
I just know about refuse reason.
Should i apply GCMS Note about reason of my refuse work permit?
Or just send to cic about reason.
Please help me :(

Ee Cec
Aor Feb 11
Schedule A Mar 3
You don't need to give reason for refusal. Just mention co-op work permit refusal and date on which it got refused.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need some assistance in filling the Schedule A form. I am asked to provide Address History (Section 12) and Personal History (Section 8).

I have question, I am currently in Canada and doing Job and under Ontario PNP - CEC class for Express Entry. I visited my Country 2 times, 1 time to USA and one day transit Visit to Qatar and 3 Day trip to Dubai.

I was International Student for my first visit of 20 days to my country. Due to fog flight was cancelled and stayed in Qatar for 1 day.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my 2nd visit of 30 days to my country.
I am Temporary Resident and doing full time job for my visit 2 days to USA.
I visited Dubai for 3 days to attend conference while I was in my country and doing full time job.

I already applied for CSQ and it was rejected and checked "yes" in the list. It was rejected due to Document format not as per requirement. What should I write in explanation , any one can help me.

Kindly guide on this.

Thanks,

p_pathak5

Feb 15, 2012
Guys its been 4 weeks since schedule A request and submitted and yet no word from CIC. I am worried since most threads, I've searched, says people got their PPR within 10 days of schedule A submission.. Any idea?
Thanks

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
p_pathak5 said:
Guys its been 4 weeks since schedule A request and submitted and yet no word from CIC. I am worried since most threads, I've searched, says people got their PPR within 10 days of schedule A submission.. Any idea?
Thanks
There is no real correlation between a Schedule A request and PPR. Some people are asked for a Sch A a few days after AOR and still wait more than 4 months before PPR. It is usually when your profile goes into "Background check in progress" that your PPR could be nearby... and even this is not an absolute guarantee either.

hdavachi

Aug 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

CIC requested schedule A from me on Feburary 10, 2016 after 5 months from my AOR (Sept 9, 2015). I submitted on Feb 20, and I have not heard back from them since then.

has anyone gone through the same thing?What I learned from forum it seems CIC usually asks schedule A from some applicants few weeks after AOR not after 5 months!!

Anything can help,

thanks

FSW
AOR Sept 9, 2015
Schedule A was required Feb 10, 2016
Schedule was submitted Feb 20, 2016

current status:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
hdavachi said:
Hello everyone,

CIC requested schedule A from me on Feburary 10, 2016 after 5 months from my AOR (Sept 9, 2015). I submitted on Feb 20, and I have not heard back from them since then.

has anyone gone through the same thing?What I learned from forum it seems CIC usually asks schedule A from some applicants few weeks after AOR not after 5 months!!

Anything can help,

thanks

FSW
AOR Sept 9, 2015

current status:
whts your VO?

and are you inland or outland?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys please update/add your details to PR TRACKER

I am currently developing reports which would allow to analyze averages based on the nationality, noc, inland/outland etc.

Please join the tracker..

p_pathak5

Feb 15, 2012
Finally received PPR - or at least a letter asking to submit passport and other docs to the VAC in London UK :)

Upon checking VFS website, I am directed back to cic and the application package contains IMM5524 form and IMM5627 document checklist. I am not sure if I am supposed to fill these out and the letter sent by cic asks for me to submit my (and dependent's) passport, passport pic and copy of the letter.

So what should I do - submit both the forms of application package with only the sections that are relevant to me filled out? or just submit passport, passport pic and copy of the letter.
Please help - I received the letter on 8th April asking to to submit within 30 days and I am planning to submit on 3rd May.

Also in my online application there is a request to submit details of my passport and upload a scanned copy - this is quite strange since I already provided and such a repeat copy is requested only for me and not for my wife - any thoughts on this?

mohali123

Aug 26, 2016
hi, I have also been asked for Schedule A form, that i have submitted on 06 June 2016, but heard no update from CIC, can any one share the experience regarding time duration of its processing, while 6 months will be end in running month

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
mohali123 said:
hi, I have also been asked for Schedule A form, that i have submitted on 06 June 2016, but heard no update from CIC, can any one share the experience regarding time duration of its processing, while 6 months will be end in running month
You generally don't hear anything back from CIC upon submission of additional documents (unless when you submit them via CSE, in which case you'll probably get an acknowledgement email saying that the documents have been added to your file).

Laini

Sep 4, 2016
hdavachi said:
Hello everyone,

Anything can help,

thanks

FSW
AOR Sept 9, 2015

current status:
Have you ever been emailed that you are undergoing a security check?
It is said a security check might take 12-24 months. But background check takes 6-12 months.

And what is your status now please? still no any update?

Laini

Sep 4, 2016
p_pathak5 said:
Hi,

CIC requested Schedule A for both me and my partner on 26Feb2016 - gave me 7 days to submit. I submitted on 01Mar2016 but since no response..Application/profile status

Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents (Schedule A request) - Provided
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final decision - Not Started

Does anyone know a rough timeline form Schedule A request to PPR?? And has there been any rejections anyone is aware of after Schedule A request..

Please help - the wait and not knowing is killing me - have been waiting to go to Canada for past 14 years - my application was always either late or incomplete - and this the first time seems possible to actually get through..

Thanks
Paras
it may takes 20 days - about 6 months. just relax.
btw, do you have any idea why you are requested to fill Schedule A?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Laini said:
it may takes 20 days - about 6 months. just relax.
btw, do you have any idea why you are requested to fill Schedule A?
This person has already got the PPR. Don't flood this forum by answering questions which were asked in March.

Are you capable of answering queries? Did you fill your application yourself?

You paid someone to help with filling the application because you were so confused about small things.

You over complicated a question about representative. It's in the interest of everyone that you don't mislead people on this forum.

Laini

Sep 4, 2016
coolhyd said:
This person has already got the PPR. Don't flood this forum by answering questions which were asked in March.

Are you capable of answering queries? Did you fill your application yourself?

You paid someone to help with filling the application because you were so confused about small things.

You over complicated a question about representative. It's in the interest of everyone that you don't mislead people on this forum.
Sir/Madam,

I am so shame you seek my posts and criticize my reply.
Again, I fill application myself - many people read and replied my post but no others consider I ask anyone fill application on behalf of me, but you always said I ask others fill my appilcation.
Yes I was confused about some small things, but not means I confused all things.

I am sorry that I didn't notice the time he/she posts the reply.
But I feel so bad to your reactions.

again, if you want criticize me, you'd better clear understand my reply and read them.
"You paid someone to help with filling the application because you were so confused about small things.", you wrongly understood again. I paid someone because people like you, unpatient to me and wrongly understood me, then I cannot got answer while I filling my application, so I paid consultant for her experience and patience.

Reactions: Sks69549