+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Question 4

izzy22

Apr 20, 2019
Canada
The question states "Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?". I and my wife submitted an application for a visitors visa a few months ago but her application got refused because the officer said she doesn't have enough ties back home and he's not convinced that she will be coming back once allowed entry in Canada, so should I answer "Yes" to the question since her application got denied or should I say "No"?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The question states "Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?". I and my wife submitted an application for a visitors visa a few months ago but her application got refused because the officer said she doesn't have enough ties back home and he's not convinced that she will be coming back once allowed entry in Canada, so should I answer "Yes" to the question since her application got denied or should I say "No"?
The answer is No. She needs to answer Yes for the option right before that, in "d) been refused refugee status...or temporary resident visa...".

Reactions: izzy22

izzy22

Apr 20, 2019
Canada
The answer is No. She needs to answer Yes for the option right before that, in "d) been refused refugee status...or temporary resident visa...".
I see. And provide an explanation on why she got refused right? also, she already printed and signed the schedule A and sent to me by mail but only now that I realized that I need to answer Yes on that particular question, can I just reprint that page and replace the one that she sent me?

I appreciate your reply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I see. And provide an explanation on why she got refused right? also, she already printed and signed the schedule A and sent to me by mail but only now that I realized that I need to answer Yes on that particular question, can I just reprint that page and replace the one that she sent me?

I appreciate your reply.
Yes, she needs to explain.

That's fine. You need to revalidate the form as well.

Reactions: izzy22