+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A - kindly help.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hello,

I am completing the Schedule A form and slight confused regarding question #10 where it asks for addresses. Does this question only ask for residential address (home, university campus...) or do we need to include details of hotels during travels.

We have added all travel details under question 6 (personal history) including names of hotels, city and country.

Please guide regarding the question 10 area - what needs to be included. The IRCC website suggests residential but a settlement counselor said I need to include hotels as well.

Thank you kindly.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello,

I am completing the Schedule A form and slight confused regarding question #10 where it asks for addresses. Does this question only ask for residential address (home, university campus...) or do we need to include details of hotels during travels.

We have added all travel details under question 6 (personal history) including names of hotels, city and country.

Please guide regarding the question 10 area - what needs to be included. The IRCC website suggests residential but a settlement counselor said I need to include hotels as well.

Thank you kindly.
Where you have LIVED, not where you stayed on holidays

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

Thank you kindly.
Please do hand signature on this form. My file got returned just because of this form.