+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCHEDULE A IMM5669e request

krunal.

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, I need help,
I am a CEC applicant.
Recently I got an email to upload Schedule A: A separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form(IMM 5669)bearing an original signature.

kindly advise, why they asked? how to update it? and need advice for the signature section....

Regards,

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hello, I need help,
I am a CEC applicant.
Recently I got an email to upload Schedule A: A separate and newly completed schedule A background declaration form(IMM 5669)bearing an original signature.

kindly advise, why they asked? how to update it? and need advice for the signature section....

Regards,
I am in the same boat. Not sure why they asked. But just fill out the form. It is straightforward. As for signature, once you complete the form, print it, sign it using a pen, scan and upload it. This is what I was told by IRCC customer support.

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
I am in the same boat. Not sure why they asked. But just fill out the form. It is straightforward. As for signature, once you complete the form, print it, sign it using a pen, scan and upload it. This is what I was told by IRCC customer support.
Have you submitted ADR, did you get any ghost update after submitting the ADR.

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Yes, I have submitted the ADR. Received an acknowledgement of document receipt the very next day.
No ghost update yet. Is it expected?

mkhiabany1388

Jan 25, 2016
Hello, I need help,
I am a CEC applicant.

Regards,
Hi, any update regarding your PR? I am in the same boat, too. Thanks

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hey,
I also got schedule A request for myself on Aug 03, submitted the forms same day.
My AOR 23 July 2020 with 1 outland dependent.
Everything is passed as of May 26 2021.
Got remeds request for spouse on Jun 29 2021,
Completed on Jul 13 2021 and updated in account as passed on Jul 20 2021.

Now hoping a good news because i dont think there is anything left to check on file.

Please put your opinions also..it helps!

Lakeshoreblvd

Star Member
Jul 26, 2021
Hey,
I also got schedule A request for myself on Aug 03, submitted the forms same day.
My AOR 23 July 2020 with 1 outland dependent.
Everything is passed as of May 26 2021.
Got remeds request for spouse on Jun 29 2021,
Completed on Jul 13 2021 and updated in account as passed on Jul 20 2021.

Now hoping a good news because i dont think there is anything left to check on file.

Please put your opinions also..it helps!
Hi, did you get any updates.please share

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hello, I need help,
I am a CEC applicant.

Regards,
Any updates?

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
I don't see any "UPLOAD" option in my IRCC profile within my EE application. I did, however, see an option to upload updated medicals. But no option to upload Schedule A Background Declaration form IMM 5669.