+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A (IMM5669E) & Family information (IMM5406)

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes I'm July AOR 2020 applicant .. recent status was Eligibility : recommended pass, Criminality: In progress security : Not yet started .. rest were passed .. day before yesterday I got ghost update 1 but didn't see any changes in the profile .. Today I recieved email updates to see latest updates. When I saw my cic account I recieved 2 letters to submit as ADR.. Could you please shed some lights regarding ADR requests , Schedule A(5669e) & Addtnl family information(IMM5406) for PA & non-accompanying spouse. What could be the reason to recieve additional documents requests. I got 7 days deadline to submit documents in the my CIC account .Could you suggest in which cases CIC requests and is this good sign before PPR or any refusal kind of thing's?.. Please if you could advise something It would be grateful !!!.. Thank you in advance !!!.. Pls any senior members can advise on this case .

Last edited:

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes I'm July AOR 2020 applicant .. recent status was Eligibility : recommended pass, Criminality: In progress security : Not yet started .. rest were passed .. day before yesterday I got ghost update 1 but didn't see any changes in the profile .. Today I recieved email updates to see latest updates. When I saw my cic account I recieved 2 letters to submit as ADR.. Could you please shed some lights regarding ADR requests , Schedule A(5669e) & Addtnl family information(IMM5406) for PA & non-accompanying spouse. What could be the reason to recieve additional documents requests. I got 7 days deadline to submit documents in the my CIC account .Could you suggest in which cases CIC requests and is this good sign before PPR or any refusal kind of thing's?.. Please if you could advise something It would be grateful !!!.. Thank you in advance !!!.. Pls any senior members can advise on this case .
I'm not sure what it all means, but I also got these ADRs for my two sons who are accompanying dependents on my PR application. My AOR is July 18th and I got these requests way back on September 15th. I completed them right away and submitted them. Last call I had with IRCC in early January, I was told eligibility was recommended pass.

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Thank you for your information!.. Did you complete other set of forms with local language/mother tongue format as specified in one of the box to mention language other than mentioned something ?.. I have one more query do I need to take filled copy print & sign ?..Also I have one more question that what is original signature means ?.. Does it mean that hand written signature or electronically signed copy with editable version of the form ?.. Do you have any more idea ?..

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for your information!.. Did you complete other set of forms with local language/mother tongue format as specified in one of the box to mention language other than mentioned something ?.. I have one more query do I need to take filled copy print & sign ?..Also I have one more question that what is original signature means ?.. Does it mean that hand written signature or electronically signed copy with editable version of the form ?.. Do you have any more idea ?..
I filled it out in English only. Also I filled it out on the computer, printed it, hand written signed it, scanned it, and uploaded it to my account. I assume it was ok because it was accepted.

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
That's nice to hear from you !!.. Thanks for the clarification..