vhst

Sep 6, 2017
MONTREAL
Visa Office......
CIC-MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
Hi,
I was requested to submit the Schedule A Form and have recently lived for over 6 months in the USA. The FBI website says that it takes 12-14 weeks processing times.
What should I do? The CIC is requesting to receive this form within 30-days.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
I was requested to submit the Schedule A Form and have recently lived for over 6 months in the USA. The FBI website says that it takes 12-14 weeks processing times.
What should I do? The CIC is requesting to receive this form within 30-days.
Hi

Submit the receipt to prove you applied for the PCC and let IRCC know that you will send it as soon as you have it. They know the FBI processing times and as long as you show that you've applied for it, they will give you extra time.

Reactions: vhst

vhst

Sep 6, 2017
MONTREAL
Visa Office......
CIC-MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
Hi

Submit the receipt to prove you applied for the PCC and let IRCC know that you will send it as soon as you have it. They know the FBI processing times and as long as you show that you've applied for it, they will give you extra time.
Great, thank you!

Do you also happen to know this...
I (sponsor) am Canadian and lived in another country for a little over 1 year, do I also have to file/submit any PCC for Canada & the other country I lived in? AND submit the Schedule A form?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Great, thank you!

Do you also happen to know this...
I (sponsor) am Canadian and lived in another country for a little over 1 year, do I also have to file/submit any PCC for Canada & the other country I lived in? AND submit the Schedule A form?
No, the sponsor does not submit PCCs.

Reactions: vhst