Schedule A form & Grad Kit Submission

Jun 21, 2021
Sir after these 04 ADRs??
CV
Schedule-A
Travel History
Grad Kit.

My AOR-20th 0ctober 2019..
I got my GCMS on 22 Feb 2020 whihc were generated on 31 Jan 2020.
My eligibility is recommended pass according to it, info sharing is complete, but in notes security was not started..
Hi there, what did you submit & how did it go?

HunterS

Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I also was required to provide grad kit, could anyone please tell me what that is? Please! please! please!

HunterS

Oct 24, 2020
Hi there, I also was required to provide the grad kit, but not receive any instruction about it. You mentioned you have a enclosed form. Could you please share the form to me? Thanks a lot!

Respected Members,

I have received request for additional documents, which include below requests,

1) Grad Kit: Please fill the enclosed table. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11

2) CV/Resume: Please provide A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11

3) Schedule A: Please provide A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11

I have two question.

1)Why Grad Kit is required as it is mentioned that its for student only and there is no place to upload it under document section? What should i do.

2) Schedule A is only for me(Principal Applicant) or I need to submit for my wife as well?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
Reviving this thread. Anyone has any idea what a grad kit is? CIC requested for my spouse's CV/grad kit without explaining what a grad kit was or any attached form

middletonadam

Aug 29, 2023
Customers who have completed the review process on the authoritative website are given these complimentary coupons by DQFanFeedback.com. It is evident that the DQFanFeedback program is supporting the company in improving administration and administrational practices.

ganojohn62

Sep 12, 2023
I received ADR but only for the Grad Kit (CV + Form) . Unfortunately, this is for security screening.
we have another 6-8 months to wait :(
Hi, I've been asked for a graduation kit as well. But what is it? What ought I to include in it? They haven't given any information about it.