+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A form and PCC

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
Hello
My sister in law got the request for PCC and Schedule A form? And Her employer duties , paystab etc for last 2 yrs. last 2 yrs She was self employed . Does she need some supporting documents to prove that was self employed ?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Yes,
all possible details for NOC (occupation) specified during application. If self employed, good way to go is if there is any paper work of self establishment, service offers for self employment in form of email or any paper trail from clients. Letter from clients, specifing details of services availed along with details of remuneration and duration preferably in hrs/week (30hrs/week is CEC standard for full time job). This paper trail will need to be as long as no. of years of experience specified for NOC.
Bank statement to substantiate payment towards services along with income tax declaration towards these incomes.

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
Yes,
all possible details for NOC (occupation) specified during application. If self employed, good way to go is if there is any paper work of self establishment, service offers for self employment in form of email or any paper trail from clients. Letter from clients, specifing details of services availed along with details of remuneration and duration preferably in hrs/week (30hrs/week is CEC standard for full time job). This paper trail will need to be as long as no. of years of experience specified for NOC.
Bank statement to substantiate payment towards services along with income tax declaration towards these incomes.
Thank you for your reply .
Actually her case is reopened after rejection . In her previous application everything is given ( pay stab’s, tax return’s and other documents ) now they just want the addition documents to fill those gap 2015-2018 and she was doing private cotching .I am just curios if she still need all the documents to prove that she was self employed as before we send them unnesserly few documents and it created mess ☹

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Actually her case is reopened after rejection . In her previous application everything is given ( pay stab’s, tax return’s and other documents ) now they just want the addition documents to fill those gap 2015-2018 and she was doing private cotching .I am just curios if she still need all the documents to prove that she was self employed as before we send them unnesserly few documents and it created mess ☹
Sorry to hear about that.
In your last application, did u provide LOE along with proofs of employment?
What u shud do is put yourself in Visa officer’s shoes and ask yourself if these documents can prove what I am claiming and can that person understand my claims. If they have asked for a specific period now, please provide only for that period (better with LoE). If you are starting with new application you need to provide everything again, accounting for all periods.
All the best

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
What u shud do is put yourself in Visa officer’s shoes and ask yourself if these documents can prove what I am claiming and can that person understand my claims. If they have asked for a specific period now, please provide only for that period (better with LoE). If you are starting with new application you need to provide everything again, accounting for all periods.
All the best

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
All the best
Hi Thrishi
They used the word UPDATED so it means they just wanted to fill the gap because till 2014 they do have all the paper work ..
It’s the same application though .
This time they asked updated Schedule A and PCC . And if she was working then duties and p

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Thrishi
They used the word UPDATED so it means they just wanted to fill the gap because till 2014 they do have all the paper work ..
It’s the same application though .
This time they asked updated Schedule A and PCC . And if she was working then duties and p
I think UPDATED means everything including details you omitted the first time. As I said you can always include a LOE that will tel what details were provided previously and what details are being newly presented.

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
I think UPDATED means everything including details you omitted the first time. As I said you can always include a LOE that will tel what details were provided previously and what details are being newly presented.
Hello again ,
M sorry I don’t come to this plateform regularly . Didn’t know how to really use this plateform much
Just realized that you answered . So yes it was not a new application , just reopened case. Just checked calling IRCC and got the update that her background check is in progress and they don’t need any other paperwork from them . Little bit of relief though

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello again ,
M sorry I don’t come to this plateform regularly . Didn’t know how to really use this plateform much
Just realized that you answered . So yes it was not a new application , just reopened case. Just checked calling IRCC and got the update that her background check is in progress and they don’t need any other paperwork from them . Little bit of relief though
That’s good.. All the best moving forward