+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A-Background/Declaration

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
It seems they have updated some of the documents again and it includes submitting the Schedule A-Background/Declaration with the rest of the application immediately together with the Police Certificate. I'm only stuck with that part if it's okay to leave the UCI and Application Number parts blank since they want this submitted immediately. Anyone filling up the updated version? Thank you in advance

Reactions: naomihutapea

JAYKOB

Apr 16, 2018
It seems they have updated some of the documents again and it includes submitting the Schedule A-Background/Declaration with the rest of the application immediately together with the Police Certificate. I'm only stuck with that part if it's okay to leave the UCI and Application Number parts blank since they want this submitted immediately. Anyone filling up the updated version? Thank you in advance

Hi. I received the application number and uci before the background/declaration. I think you'll need to fill out that portion in order to validate.

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
Hi. I received the application number and uci before the background/declaration. I think you'll need to fill out that portion in order to validate.
Yes I know but that was before they updated the checklist. Now they didn't specify whether it should be submitted together with the main application or after that. They did put a link for some step by step instructions but it only shows an error page or missing page. The only thing that says here which is IMPORTANT, the document should be validated and needs a handwritten signature for the form to be accepted as part of the application. Thanks again!

JAYKOB

Apr 16, 2018
Yes I know but that was before they updated the checklist. Now they didn't specify whether it should be submitted together with the main application or after that. They did put a link for some step by step instructions but it only shows an error page or missing page. The only thing that says here which is IMPORTANT, the document should be validated and needs a handwritten signature for the form to be accepted as part of the application. Thanks again!

I see. Did you create an account? I just link all my application to my account and if online no need handwritten and just try leave it blank and then try to validate. It will jus prompt that you willneed to fill out that portion.

yegman89

Feb 3, 2018
I see. Did you create an account? I just link all my application to my account and if online no need handwritten and just try leave it blank and then try to validate. It will jus prompt that you willneed to fill out that portion.
This guy giving wrong info. The new checklist updated in February states you must submit schedule A and police certificate with the entire application now.

Reactions: PrincessEnriquez

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You can leave them blank.

Reactions: PrincessEnriquez

JAYKOB

Apr 16, 2018
This guy giving wrong info. The new checklist updated in February states you must submit schedule A and police certificate with the entire application now.

Sorry. I just follow the instructions emailed by immigration. I just finished my medical. They advised to to create an account and link my application.

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
CSQ REQUEST : 5-2-2019 CSQ RECEIVED: 5-3-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2018 SA:29-01-2019
hi good afternoon bgo lng po ko dto.. and need help po...

kelangn po bng lahat n family member 18 years and older n included sa application but they will not accompany will fill up this form? im the principal applicant.. or pti sponsor need to fill up this form?
thankyou

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi good afternoon bgo lng po ko dto.. and need help po...

kelangn po bng lahat n family member 18 years and older n included sa application but they will not accompany will fill up this form? im the principal applicant.. or pti sponsor need to fill up this form?
thankyou
Unless you are posting in a tagalog thread, I suggest you stick to English.