+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION ( IMM 5669)

dpaortiz

Aug 13, 2020
I am filling the forms however I have some questions and I was wondering if maybe you could help me. in the SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION format ( IMM 5669 ) in the education part, the name of the school and the university are very long and do not fit in the block. So I was wondering if it's better to make a separate sheet or write the information using the blocks

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
I am filling the forms however I have some questions and I was wondering if maybe you could help me. in the SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION format ( IMM 5669 ) in the education part, the name of the school and the university are very long and do not fit in the block. So I was wondering if it's better to make a separate sheet or write the information using the blocks

I am working on my mine as well.

On the form, it says you can use a separate sheet of paper, and write your name and the question you are responding to, so I create the same columns i word and put the additional information there. My consultant says it was ok to do it like that.

Did the CIC request this form from you?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Who needs to fill this form? I am in process to apply for express entry after pnp nomination. But i cant see where to upload such forms in my profile. Please help.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys, I filled this form When I applied for my Permanent residence a year ago and now CIC sent a message that I should fill it again and also get a police report from where I have lived more than 6 months outside my home country and submit it. I have filled the form and submitted now but am not too sure when they will receive it. How long does it take for them to respond that they have gotten it?
Please I need answers.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys, I filled this form When I applied for my Permanent residence a year ago and now CIC sent a message that I should fill it again and also get a police report from where I have lived more than 6 months outside my home country and submit it. I have filled the form and submitted now but am not too sure when they will receive it. How long does it take for them to respond that they have gotten it?
Please I need answers.
Hi, did they reply to you? and eventually how long did they take?
They asked me the same form and I sent it back the same day.
Please let me know :)

Mar 3, 2021
BRAZIL
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Hey dpaortz, as Diane explained you above, the guide 0104 explains: "If you need more space, attach a separate sheet of paper".
Then you choose whether you:
a) Add the same page, include the same information and add the parts in the name that didn't fit or;
b) Attach a blank sheet of paper with your name, the specific field you're referring to and add the lacking information.
It's up to you.
In my experience, when I was filling up the additional family info form, there are only 3 spaces to add your siblings information, and I've 4. They specify that you attach a separate sheet of paper. I filled up the first one with my 3 older siblings and then a second one exactly as the first one at the previous fields and adding my younger sibling, and the other 2 remaining fields (for siblings) I wrote "Not Applicable" so it wouldn't be blank (as they were specified on the first page)...