+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)

shabi

Nov 23, 2016
Hi all, Why schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), is usually asked? i didnt answer yes to any statutory question, but still asked to submit signed form.n and how to fill education portion in it?

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
Hi all, Why schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669), is usually asked? i didnt answer yes to any statutory question, but still asked to submit signed form.n and how to fill education portion in it?
Hi Shabi. I was asked to fill out the same form May 24th, 2017, and submitted it the next day. It may be due to my US police certificate. Cuz back in 2014 i was asked by an immigration officer to leave the US and it was reported to FBI as administrative arrest. not as criminal arrest. Still waiting for my bc to be completed. 11 days have passed since then, could take another 2 weeks, I think :)
Regarding Education section of the form: Make sure you mention the ones you have completed successfully. (I didn't mention my masters which i was taking back in my home country, cuz i didn't complete it) I started the education sections from the recent ones even though it's not asked for as it is for personal history and addresses. Sorry for the long write. Hope it gave you some idea about Schedule A :)

Reactions: shabi