+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A - Background/Declaration form character limit - Unable to input full names and other details

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hi Everyone,

I am filling out the Schedule A - Background/Declaration form for my non-express entry PNP PR application.
In the education section, the character limit isn't enough to be able to input the full names of institutions where I have studied.
My question is, is it Okay if I enter the best possible text for names of institutions within the character limit on the digital form online and attach a letter of explanation document which includes a table containing details of every educational institute in detail?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
U
Hi Everyone,

I am filling out the Schedule A - Background/Declaration form for my non-express entry PNP PR application.
In the education section, the character limit isn't enough to be able to input the full names of institutions where I have studied.
My question is, is it Okay if I enter the best possible text for names of institutions within the character limit on the digital form online and attach a letter of explanation document which includes a table containing details of every educational institute in detail?
Yes attach a extra sheet and on that sheet mention your Name, DOB and UCi number and fill all information on that sheet and attach with your application. Don’t leave any gaps in your address and personal history .

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
U

Yes attach a extra sheet and on that sheet mention your Name, DOB and UCi number and fill all information on that sheet and attach with your application. Don’t leave any gaps in your address and personal history .
Thank You for your response. Since the forms are digital and not pdf now, is it Okay to upload them in the Letter of Explanation section under additional documents section??