+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A background declaration Error

MIA2010

Apr 30, 2013
Hi .. all i need your help.
i applied for PR in Canadian Experience class on jan 2013. got my AOR in Feb 2013. now i realize that i have done a mistake on the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM IMM 5669E SECTION 6 UNDER(D) ..

that when i apply for my TRV renewal from Buffalo one, it got rejected lack of supporting documents. but i re-applied on next day and got it in two weeks time. it happen to my wife as well. she and my daughter applied for visiting visa from india and got rejected but then we apply for open work permit for my wife. and we all have valid visa and currently we are in Canada. all of our visa valid for one more year.

Application IMM5669E section 6 .under D)-been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or Visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country ? :- i filled-NO

AND DID NOT PUT ANY EXPLANATION.-reason myself wife and daughter have the TRV VISA . PRESENTLY STAYING IN CANADA.

does this is going to give any trouble

should i write to CPP- OTTAWA that i have done mistake on the application??

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

mansari

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,
I'm in the same situation... But mine was rejected in 2007...
What did you do??