+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background check Declaration form

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
I actually just got a request for schedule A/PCC today which was sent because I filled out the tech report I was told to submit.

I called and they said it was just an automated message and that we don't need to submit again since our schedule A/PCC were received already
Also how can I contact cic through phone in the states?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
So how do you get all this done and sent through the web? The FBI site says it can take from 8-10 weeks?

Are you a citizen or permanent resident of the USA? Are you living in the USA or do you have an address down there where you can have mail sent? If so, use an FBI channeler. Will take 1 week.

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
Are you a citizen or permanent resident of the USA? Are you living in the USA or do you have an address down there where you can have mail sent? If so, use an FBI channeler. Will take 1 week.
I'm a citizen of the US does the channeler cost extra??

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
This happened to me, I called, they said they had been waiting for us to submit it even though we got no further notice. I priority mailed it (I don't trust their tech stuff) on April 20. It was signed for April 21 and added to our application and being processed April 25.

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
This happened to me, I called, they said they had been waiting for us to submit it even though we got no further notice. I priority mailed it (I don't trust their tech stuff) on April 20. It was signed for April 21 and added to our application and being processed April 25.
I haven't gotten anything from them BUT I found the PDF for schedule A 2017 and I'm just going to start doing the PCC.

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
Under "Permanent Residence Application Status", it says Application received. When I click on it, it says, "We received X's application for permanent residence on April 3, 2017." That's all.

Should this be updated to reflect Schedule A requirement? How does it appear in your case?
They say they received it and they who ever is sponsoring you gets the letter for approval or not

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Hi, what was the address you used to priority mail it?
Thank you

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
Hi, what was the address you used to priority mail it?
Thank you
So my wife called, and they said they sent the message about schedule A and the PCC on April 27th. She asked since this was supposed to be received in 30 days and it's now the 11th, and time is getting shorter if it's still 30 days from the 27th since we never got anything in my messages. They said send a technical difficulty enquiry, and send the schedule A with it.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Under "Permanent Residence Application Status", it says Application received. When I click on it, it says, "We received X's application for permanent residence on April 3, 2017." That's all.

Should this be updated to reflect Schedule A requirement? How does it appear in your case?
Use your sponsors UCI and check ECAS, it will have more updates.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4
How did you know this address to send your schedule A and PCC. For spousal outland applications it's a different P.O. Box. Did they ask you to send it to this address instead. Thinking about sending mine by mail so just wanted to be sure. Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
How did you know this address to send your schedule A and PCC. For spousal outland applications it's a different P.O. Box. Did they ask you to send it to this address instead. Thinking about sending mine by mail so just wanted to be sure. Thanks
We never got the additional request with information. We also have lawyers. When we didn't get the additional info to send within 5 days like it said on our SA letter, I told our lawyers I wanted to mail it, so we did. They put it on file 2 days after they got it (April 25). As of Friday, we are now inprocess and transferred to VO.