+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background check Declaration form

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
My wife was approved for sponsorship! Yay! But the letter she received said I would get something within 5 business days about the schedule A background declaration form, and I haven't gotten anything. What should I do? Where would I receive this information? I found the PDF for this and printed it out thinking I can just fill it out and send it but do they want other things besides that and should I wait?

Reactions: lukeaidan97

MeetS

May 4, 2017
It has been 5 business days since I received the request for Schedule A. I still haven't received any email instructing me to upload Schedule A form. I called them yesterday and they said, they would make a request to Mississauga office to issue instructions. Now it's a waiting game.

NOTE: I haven't gone through web-form procedure as not many had luck with it. Try calling them and see what they have to say about this.

Reactions: Sbrock327

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
It has been 5 business days since I received the request for Schedule A. I still haven't received any email instructing me to upload Schedule A form. I called them yesterday and they said, they would make a request to Mississauga office to issue instructions. Now it's a waiting game.

NOTE: I haven't gone through web-form procedure as not many had luck with it. Try calling them and see what they have to say about this.
Thank you this helps a ton. I will call them tomorrow morning!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
we sent schedule A and PCC through ircc webform successfully. It was confirmed that it was received in 7 days. We also mailed schedule A and PCC. Just submit it via webform

In your ecas does it say if the sent you correspondence ?

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
we sent schedule A and PCC through ircc webform successfully. It was confirmed that it was received in 7 days. We also mailed schedule A and PCC. Just submit it via webform

In your ecas does it say if the sent you correspondence ?
They haven't sent anything to me at all yet. They sent my wife the approval letter for sponsorship, and then said t

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
That I would receive something from them within 5 business days. I haven't received anything. What is PCC?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
That I would receive something from them within 5 business days. I haven't received anything. What is PCC?

That is a common problem. If you check your ecas does it say they sent correspondence? If so, it's most likely for schedule A and PCC. A common problem lately is people not receiving the correspondence in gckey although it had been sent. Call cic tomorrow and ask them if any correspondence has been sent.

PCC = police clearance certificate

Canada91

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
That is a common problem. If you check your ecas does it say they sent correspondence? If so, it's most likely for schedule A and PCC. A common problem lately is people not receiving the correspondence in gckey although it had been sent. Call cic tomorrow and ask them if any correspondence has been sent.

Hi Jeff, I'm in a similar situation, as mentioned above - received SA which stated correspondence would be sent within the next 5 business days, etc. but have not received anything (5 business days have since passed). Would a call to CIC be necessary, or would submitting via Web form and mailing a physical copy to CPC-Mississauga be the assumed next step? Otherwise - is there anything wrong about submitting via Web form/mail without receiving the obvious correspondence?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
We called before sending ours to double check the correspondence they supposedly sent according to ecas was in fact for my wife's schedule A/PCC. We were sent a link to fill out an error report and were told that with in a few days we would receive a request to submit schedule A and PCC. We filled it out but we also submitted via webform that same day and mailed it the following day

Canada91

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
We called before sending ours to double check the correspondence they supposedly sent according to ecas was in fact for my wife's schedule A/PCC. We were sent a link to fill out an error report and were told that with in a few days we would receive a request to submit schedule A and PCC. We filled it out but we also submitted via webform that same day and mailed it the following day
Alright, thanks for your insight!

MeetS

May 4, 2017

Hey, What exactly is ecas? Can you provide me the link to check the correspondence?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
I actually just got a request for schedule A/PCC today which was sent because I filled out the tech report I was told to submit.

I called and they said it was just an automated message and that we don't need to submit again since our schedule A/PCC were received already

Sbrock327

May 10, 2017
I actually just got a request for schedule A/PCC today which was sent because I filled out the tech report I was told to submit.

I called and they said it was just an automated message and that we don't need to submit again since our schedule A/PCC were received already
So how do you get all this done and sent through the web? The FBI site says it can take from 8-10 weeks?