+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A-back ground declaration -IMM 5669

winniway

Mar 31, 2016
I need help...

I have made mistake. I have forgot to write about my overlap education information in education section and in personal history section.
I had failed in 10th std &. Had failed in last year of my bachelor.

I Had failed in 10std on 2004 and given exam as external student on 2005/03
I had failed on 2010 last year of bachelor and given exam three time more as external studenton 2010/10, 2011/03, 2013/03

I have sent my education transcript, and certificate with application. My pr application is now at local vo from last one year. I have also forgot to write summer vacation three month and left 3 month time gap in personal history.

What should I do now? Should I inform my local vo that I have made mistake for my external study which I forgot to write in education and personal history section?

Please your words are important for me.. Some one told me it will count as a misrepersantation. It is true.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
winniway said:
I need help...

I have made mistake. I have forgot to write about my overlap education information in education section and in personal history section.
I had failed in 10th std &. Had failed in last year of my bachelor.

I Had failed in 10std on 2004 and given exam as external student on 2005/03
I had failed on 2010 last year of bachelor and given exam three time more as external studenton 2010/10, 2011/03, 2013/03

I have sent my education transcript, and certificate with application. My pr application is now at local vo from last one year. I have also forgot to write summer vacation three month and left 3 month time gap in personal history.

What should I do now? Should I inform my local vo that I have made mistake for my external study which I forgot to write in education and personal history section?

Please your words are important for me.. Some one told me it will count as a misrepersantation. It is true.
Hey,

Stop stressing, if there is a problem they will ask for more information for clarification, they will not reject your application because of this, they will dig deeper and ask for more details. It never hurts if you update them before hand and explain what has happened with a reasonable and polite cover letter. But as a rule of thumb do not provide further information unless they ask for it.

Best of luck,

winniway

Mar 31, 2016
Problem is I have sent my overlap education document and didn't write about it in education history & in personal history.. I had also told about it to phone interviewer.

It it ok?

koti

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
That is OK. They will ask you to provide more documents to explain the situation if they feel it is a problem. They only care about your work experience, and will not care about your education history.

winniway said:
Problem is I have sent my overlap education document and didn't write about it in education history & in personal history.. I had also told about it to phone interviewer.

It it ok?

winniway

Mar 31, 2016
koti said:
That is OK. They will ask you to provide more documents to explain the situation if they feel it is a problem. They only care about your work experience, and will not care about your education history.
MISREPRESENTATION

MISREPRESENTATION : 1
created date: 20115/08/03
Created by:****
Updated Date: 2015/08/03
Updated by:*****
Uci****
Family Name*****
Given name****
Type: Misrepresentation
Stauts : Verification In Progress
stauts updated by****
stauts updated date: 2015/08/03
assigned By:*****
Assigned To:*****
Due date: 22015/09/02
Activity: 2-6TCM69Q

VERIFICATION

VERIFICATION:1
created date: 20115/08/14
Updated Date: 2016/01/28
Type: verification
Stauts : completed
stauts updated by****
Stauts updated date: 2016/01/28
Assigned to:***
Assigned by*****
Due Date: 2015/10/14
Uci****
Family Name*****
Given name****
Activity: 2-CD3HFB
Resticted: no

Document

created date: 20115/08/14
Updated Date: 2016/01/28
Doc Id
Type: other
Document name; EMPLOYMENT REFERENCD
DOCUMENT STATE: CERRTIFIED COPY
Method: Telephone
Other Contact: weblink
Contact Response: confirmed Valid
Verification Result: No adverse
Conditional Pr: NO

See this verification status is completed but misrepresentation status still in progress.

koti

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
That's OK. If they feel you are misrepresenting, they will ask you for explanation. And then you can explain it to them.