+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule 4A Request. Anyone? Asivad?

expressentrant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Anyone else got schedule 4 and 4A request?

Is 4A required? I'm not business/entrepreneur or self employed though. There is a section which asks for 4A...

Also I'm still waiting on Medical..

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressentrant said:
Anyone else got schedule 4 and 4A request?

Is 4A required? I'm not business/entrepreneur or self employed though. There is a section which asks for 4A...

Also I'm still waiting on Medical..
I've got both whilst I am not in business stream.

My take on this is, since they asked for it, then it is needed. I just put N/A to the business plan part, and fill in the rest.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Common issue. Others have uploaded Schedule 4 and an LOE in lieu of 4A clarifying that it doesn't apply to them.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Common issue. Others have uploaded Schedule 4 and an LOE in lieu of 4A clarifying that it doesn't apply to them.

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,

I see quite a few posts from applicants whose status turned to IN PROCESS on Aug 14 now getting PPRs in last few days.
Mine changed as well to IN PROCESS on Aug 14 but no updates so far.

Whats the approximate time u hv noticed for IN LAND applicants to spend in IN PROCESS state... any trends or such u noticed??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Hi Asivad,

I see quite a few posts from applicants whose status turned to IN PROCESS on Aug 14 now getting PPRs in last few days.
Mine changed as well to IN PROCESS on Aug 14 but no updates so far.

Whats the approximate time u hv noticed for IN LAND applicants to spend in IN PROCESS state... any trends or such u noticed??
In May/June, there was a trend of getting PPRs within 2-7 days of moving to In Process. Haven't really seen any reliable trend since then.

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Hi!
We also submitted application and recieved a schedule A request today which says :

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history

for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

My husband is PA.. This is the time he was serving in army (obligatory military service). It is mentioned in general application for sure. So it means CIC wants to us just to wrtie it again or submit any documents proving that? We are quite confused with this request.

Moreover should we fill the whole schedule or just the part regardign that time frame? Should it be printed, signed, scaned or just filled and name written.

Did anyone had the same issue? Please advise, guys!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,
I only submitted Schedule 4 and a LOE to explain that 4a is not applicable to me.
So I did not submitted Schedule 4a. I got the request on Aug.5 and submitted it on the same day. Now my ECAS status is "In Process".
Is that matter?

mhan0125

Aug 25, 2015
I submitted application at Aug 12, medical passed today (Aug 27). Also got Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a request today. Uploaded 4 and put an explanation letter for 4a. Now the status is 'Provided'. However still no ECAS access.

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Do I have to sign, scan, and upload the file? or just upload PDF file with no sign?
Actullly I did not sign just uploaded.....

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
shqkrkwk said:
Do I have to sign, scan, and upload the file? or just upload PDF file with no sign?
Actullly I did not sign just uploaded.....
Print, sign, Scan and upload. That's what required . You didnt see the signature space. please upload the document as CSE ASAP...

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I only submitted Schedule 4 and a LOE to explain that 4a is not applicable to me.
So I did not submitted Schedule 4a. I got the request on Aug.5 and submitted it on the same day. Now my ECAS status is "In Process".
Is that matter?
@I_love_van,
I also got request from CIC to submit scheulde 4 and schedule 4a. And Schedule 4a is not applicable to me, as I have applied in CEC category.
Can you please send me the sample of LOE to explain that 4a is not applicable to me?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prav082 said:
@I_love_van,
I also got request from CIC to submit scheulde 4 and schedule 4a. And Schedule 4a is not applicable to me, as I have applied in CEC category.
Can you please send me the sample of LOE to explain that 4a is not applicable to me?
Its a very simple and straightforward letter saying something like this :

"Since I have submitted my application under CEC category (EDIT: and I'm not self employed), Schedule 4A is not applicable to me"

There is no specific format!

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its a very simple and straightforward letter saying something like this :

"Since I have submitted my application under CEC category, Schedule 4A is not applicable to me"

There is no specific format!
Thanks a lot rajkamalmohanram.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi,
I have received my OOPNP nomination and submitted the documents for PR and received AOR on Nov 18,2015. Have couple of questions on filling up Schedule 4
1. For question # 3 : Which provincial government should nominate you? I believe it should be Ontario
Provincial Stream/Category : I think it should be Express entry stream
2. For question # 4 : Funds
Do the fund we mention it should as per POF we specified based on number of family member or is it something different
3. Is it mandatory to sign in blue ink and take colour scan ?
4. I believe Schedule 4A is not applicable for me....Will upload LOE in place of Schedule 4a

Experts please suggest

Thanks !!
Ravi