+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCHEDULE 4A document - Question

sies

Jul 24, 2014
Good evening, peeps.

I was looking at application forms, as I want to leave Europe for good and live in Canada. It took some time, but I found provincial nominee program which I should fit perfectly, but I ran into a problem in federal PR application form. To be exact, document called SCHEDULE 4A - ECONOMIC CLASSES - PROVINCIAL NOMINEES - BUSINESS NOMINEES.

This document says this:

You must submit with your application a narrative document bearing your signature and describing how your present financial resources, both family and business, were accumulated. This document could, for example, present information on the following points:

-Employment income: date, amount and source for each year of employment
-Business income: amount accumulated while the applicant managed the business as well as dates the business was in operation, share of distributed profits and accumulated profits;
-Investment income: shares, units, bonds (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), interest, dividends, capital gains (date, amount and source);
-Dates and amounts of each investment made;
-Cumulative gains on personal assets: real estate (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), other;
-Inheritance, donations and non-bank loans: date, amount and source, accompanied by documents confirming:
the identity of the donor and/or lender and his financial capacity to give or lend;
the transfer of sums borrowed and their complete or partial repayment.
So what's my question to you guys... Most of my wealth came from start-up sale ( so there's huge net worth change in my records ) , but I can't disclouse this information officially because I've signed long term, post-sale non disclosure agreement. I mean, I can provide details of my investments in real estate and public companies and etc, but if case officer asks me to explain why my net worth changed so quickly three years ago.. I'll not be able to explain him, because of post-sale NDA. Do I actually need to provide details/evidences how I obtained my wealth? If so, what, in your opinion, case officer would do with my application if I can't give him more details about my start-up sale?

Thanks for the answers :)