+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule 4 query

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Dear Friends

I am putting up this query on behalf of my friend. He SINP nominated. He has been asked to submit Schedule 4. What is the correct procedure to fill it?

This form is available online in editable pdf format. Do we need to type our name and other details and then get it printed. Later we sign it and scan it to submit it to CIC.

Alternatively, we need to fill all the details in the form, write our name in signature row and then send it as it is to the cic.

what is the correct procedure to fill and submit schedule 4 form.

Please guide

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
rollingpunjab said:
Dear Friends

I am putting up this query on behalf of my friend. He SINP nominated. He has been asked to submit Schedule 4. What is the correct procedure to fill it?

This form is available online in editable pdf format. Do we need to type our name and other details and then get it printed. Later we sign it and scan it to submit it to CIC.

Alternatively, we need to fill all the details in the form, write our name in signature row and then send it as it is to the cic.

what is the correct procedure to fill and submit schedule 4 form.

Please guide
Hi This is quite normal to get the schedule4/4a request for PNP candidate. please download it from cic website fill it print it and sign (in ink) the form and then scan and upload it in MYCIC under the placeholder ....

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Queries said:
Hi This is quite normal to get the schedule4/4a request for PNP candidate. please download it from cic website fill it print it and sign (in ink) the form and then scan and upload it in MYCIC under the placeholder ....
Thanks a lot Sir.

SoCloseToHome

Aug 13, 2015
With all these documents, I find it's much better to complete the form on your computer, print it out, scan and submit. Not all of us have legible handwriting :)