+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule 1 IMM5257B wrong answer

Vasile

Aug 22, 2014
Good morning everyone!
This is my first time I submitted a visitor visa application and I answered "no" instead of "yes" to the question regarding my travel history.
What would you advice me to do. I do have a travel history but because I didnt pay attention, stress, overexcited I answered inccorectly to that question. I dont want them to be thinking I have tried to hide something from them...I am desperate...
Should I withdraw my application?
Will they return everything to me?
Do they keep a record of withdrawal?

Vasile

Aug 22, 2014
Vasile said:
Good morning everyone!
This is my first time I submitted a visitor visa application and I answered "no" instead of "yes" to the question regarding my travel history.
What would you advice me to do. I do have a travel history but because I didnt pay attention, stress, overexcited I answered inccorectly to that question. I dont want them to be thinking I have tried to hide something from them...I am desperate...
Nobody??

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015

var_advent

Jul 28, 2019
Good morning everyone!
Hi What happened with your application finally? We are in similar situation rite now. It would be great if you can answer this. Thank you!