Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Dear Forum Members,

I can see loads of queries and ambiguities regarding the evaluation of SCDL Diploma's. I was also sailing in the same boat and I took a decision to try other agency than WES, as WES are not evaluating the SCDL diploma.

I sent my docs to ICAS of Canada. They have evaluated my SCDL- PGDBA as "Post Bachelors Diploma"
I took admission in 2005, however completed my diploma in 2010 from SCDL.

You can visit SCDL website to get the procedure for obtaining the transcripts. It is pretty straight forward process.

ICAS website can provide you all the details about sending your application to them. Though they take good 4 months to evaluate, but this is worth trying.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any query regarding this.

All the best!!!

Max

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

I can see loads of queries and ambiguities regarding the evaluation of SCDL Diploma's. I was also sailing in the same boat and I took a decision to try other agency than WES, as WES are not evaluating the SCDL diploma.

I sent my docs to ICAS of Canada. They have evaluated my SCDL- PGDBA as "Post Bachelors Diploma"

You can visit SCDL website to get the procedure for obtaining the transcripts. It is pretty straight forward process.

ICAS website can provide you all the details about sending your application to them. Though they take good 4 months to evaluate, but this is worth trying.

All the best!!!

Max
Hello, Can you let me know the procedure to obtain the Transcript from SCDL and the cost associated with it ?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hello, Can you let me know the procedure to obtain the Transcript from SCDL and the cost associated with it ?
Please fill the SRF form and send it to SCDL address (Mentioned on the form).
http://www.scdl.net/downloads/SRF.pdf
Attach an application that you need the transcripts for Canada immigration.
Also, you need to send the record request form of ICAS/IQAS as scdl need to fill the form and put that along with official transcripts. You will get the record request form once you paid the fee to ICAS/IQAS.
They will need a bank draft of RS 300 in favor of Director SCDL Pune

You can write in application that you need the transcripts being sent to your address and from there you can send it to ICAS/ IQAS.

Read some posts/ threads about SCDL Trancsripts in this forum to get more information on the topic.Also, you can call on SCDL helpline number which is there on the website. They pick up the phone and answer all your queries. They are quite customer friendly on phone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!
Max

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Please fill the SRF form and send it to SCDL address (Mentioned on the form).
http://www.scdl.net/downloads/SRF.pdf
Attach an application that you need the transcripts for Canada immigration.
Also, you need to send the record request form of ICAS/IQAS as scdl need to fill the form and put that along with official transcripts. You will get the record request form once you paid the fee to ICAS/IQAS.
They will need a bank draft of RS 300 in favor of Director SCDL Pune

You can write in application that you need the transcripts being sent to your address and from there you can send it to ICAS/ IQAS.

Read some posts/ threads about SCDL Trancsripts in this forum to get more information on the topic.Also, you can call on SCDL helpline number which is there on the website. They pick up the phone and answer all your queries. They are quite customer friendly on phone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!
Max
Thank you Max! When you mention the application form , is it something that we have to prepare ourselves or they have any format for it ? Would they send the transcripts directly to IQAS or they would send it to us and we need to take care of it.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Thank you Max! When you mention the application form , is it something that we have to prepare ourselves or they have any format for it ? Would they send the transcripts directly to IQAS or they would send it to us and we need to take care of it.
Application is a general application asking for transcripts. They can directly send it to IQAS, however they will charge 2300 - 2400 for that. I got it delivered to my home and i sent it to ICAS.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Application is a general application asking for transcripts. They can directly send it to IQAS, however they will charge 2300 - 2400 for that. I got it delivered to my home and i sent it to ICAS.
IQAS or ICAS. ?

Anyways , for IQAS , do they accept Black and White photocopies as Transcript : Sealed , sign , stamp by University in sealed envelope ?

THIS question is for my BTech ( Bachelors ). , I submitted Black and White copies to University for issuing me transcript ,, Please suggest

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
IQAS or ICAS. ?

Anyways , for IQAS , do they accept Black and White photocopies as Transcript : Sealed , sign , stamp by University in sealed envelope ?

THIS question is for my BTech ( Bachelors ). , I submitted Black and White copies to University for issuing me transcript ,, Please suggest
I got it done from ICAS.
I am not sure about the your bachelors. However if the transcripts are in a sealed envelope and stamped by university officials , it shouldn't be any issue. Because in general ICAS/ IQAS/ WES they require transcripts in a sealed envelope directly from university.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
I got it done from ICAS.
I am not sure about the your bachelors. However if the transcripts are in a sealed envelope and stamped by university officials , it shouldn't be any issue. Because in general ICAS/ IQAS/ WES they require transcripts in a sealed envelope directly from university.
I applied/ Requested SCDL Transcript

Sent them (3) colored copy of Diploma + mark sheets and filled form and DD of Rs. 1000 ( for 2 transcripts)

I got their email reply today ( About Dispatching)

............ Your General Letter (Transcripts) is dispatched by Speed Post..........

What does General Letter (Transcripts). mean ???

Does it mean Transcripts ( including copy of Diploma , marksheet etc.) or just a General Letter ?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
I applied/ Requested SCDL Transcript

Sent them (3) colored copy of Diploma + mark sheets and filled form and DD of Rs. 1000 ( for 2 transcripts)

I got their email reply today ( About Dispatching)

............ Your General Letter (Transcripts) is dispatched by Speed Post..........

What does General Letter (Transcripts). mean ???

Does it mean Transcripts ( including copy of Diploma , marksheet etc.) or just a General Letter ?
I am not sure, because I never opened the envelope. I received that from SCDL and sent that to ICAS. As result was positive I assume that SCDL sent me the transcripts and not the general letter.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
I am not sure, because I never opened the envelope. I received that from SCDL and sent that to ICAS. As result was positive I assume that SCDL sent me the transcripts and not the general letter.
I assume it will be Diploma , Marksheet ( I sent them colored copies) and covering letter

but was little confused by their email mentioning-- General Letter (Transcripts)

Madhvis11

Jul 26, 2018
Dear Forum Members,

All the best!!!

Max
Hi
Is scdl still evaluated by icas? Wes did not evaluate scdl.. Should be go for icas

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Hi
Is scdl still evaluated by icas? Wes did not evaluate scdl.. Should be go for icas
IQAS is more promising for SCDL , as seen by comments of people about IQAS for SCDL

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
I would definitely recommend IQAS based on personal experience. They took about 120 days in my case (Feb to May 2018), but both my diplomas from SCDL are successfully evaluated.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Max,

You mentioned that your SCDL education was evaluated equivalent to "Post Bachelors Diploma", What it means in the dropdown options while selecting the education in CRS ranking tool.

1) I already have my Bachelors evaluated from WES and needs to get the PGDIT ( from SCDL) Evaluated. It looks like IQAS is closed now for taking any application, in that case can I go to ICAS for distance learning evaluation or any better options?

2) If the SCDL is evaluated and equal to Post Bachelors Diploma, In that case When I will need to select in EE in Profile for education.

Link to image: https://ibb.co/vJm8GjY

Dec 31, 2019
Hi All,

I have paid the fees to ICAS for ECA of SCDL PGDBA 2015 batch completed in 2018. Awaiting transcripts from SCDL. Will update here once I send the transcripts to ICAS.

I have already sent my set of copies of degree and marksheet to ICAS.

Last edited: