+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scars on arm reason for visa rejection?

Hppykhaira

Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys,
I’m new to the forum. I am applying for Canadian study visa and yesterday I went for my medical examination. Everything went on well except for the last section where we get examined by a doctor. She noticed the scars I have in my left arm and made a note of it on my file.
The cut wounds were self inflicted but it was out of impulse nothing serious. I’m not suicidal or crazy. But I’m afraid if my report would have issues because of this.
PS: I didn’t reveal that it was self inflicted because I just happen to tell her the same reason I told everyone else who notices the scar that it was a minor accident. I’m really worried.
Hlo kay2018 nice to get some information from u i m also worrying as i also have self infected cuts on my arms .Now i dont have any idea how to deal with it please help me to cover it in my upfront medical exam

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hlo kay2018 nice to get some information from u i m also worrying as i also have self infected cuts on my arms .Now i dont have any idea how to deal with it please help me to cover it in my upfront medical exam
No problem bro I have also some issues regarding my medical but nothing happens when I did my upfront medical.

Kitkat0906

May 27, 2021
Hi guys I am newbie here my daughter also have a suicide scar in her arms and the nurse told her they will email the immigrtion if she will going to physiatrist is there any one of u same situation of mine? Thanks and God bless

Hppykhaira

Jun 8, 2021
Hye kay2018 please can u tell me that what the reason u gave t the doctor for this self infected scars plz i need your suggestion

SiRo

May 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
No problem bro I have also some issues regarding my medical but nothing happens when I did my upfront medical.
Could you please tell where you got your upfront medical exam done from?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi guys I am newbie here my daughter also have a suicide scar in her arms and the nurse told her they will email the immigrtion if she will going to physiatrist is there any one of u same situation of mine? Thanks and God bless
I got the medicals done for study visa in 2018 and cleared it. I'm doing my PR application now, I cleared the medicals here too.. I ended up getting a tattoo over my scars, now it's not even visible..

Joiria

Dec 7, 2021
Hey guys,
I’m new to the forum. I am applying for Canadian study visa and yesterday I went for my medical examination. Everything went on well except for the last section where we get examined by a doctor. She noticed the scars I have in my left arm and made a note of it on my file.
The cut wounds were self inflicted but it was out of impulse nothing serious. I’m not suicidal or crazy. But I’m afraid if my report would have issues because of this.
PS: I didn’t reveal that it was self inflicted because I just happen to tell her the same reason I told everyone else who notices the scar that it was a minor accident. I’m really worried.
I have also scar in my arms. Please give me update what will in report. I'm also worried