+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office processing time - Citizenship application

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Interview has been done on 23rd march and until now no update
Only test and BG are completed . Everything else remains in process.
Tried to call ircc and spoke to an agent. They said it is still in process yet there is no note on your application that has an issue . You just have to wait to see if they gonna ask you for more info or they will give you DM. But my case after interview has passed more than a month so if it had issues they would have told me.
Im not sure if this is a good sign or not? Im really confused now

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Tomorrow will be 3 months since I completed my test.. June 2021 applicants from other offices are already getting their oath invites. Guess all I can do is wait ….

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Tomorrow will be 3 months since I completed my test.. June 2021 applicants from other offices are already getting their oath invites. Guess all I can do is wait ….
This is terrifying. The same office is processing my application too. I am really worried. What the hell is up with that office!?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Mine completed 3 months last week

• Sad
Reactions: nvteja

garry9488

Jun 10, 2016
May 2020 applicant here. More than 3.5 months since the test, no update after that. There is no first in first out concept here at all.

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Feb 21 applicant, completed test Aug 2021, requested passport copies Oct 2021,and no updates since then for 9 months :( , prohibitions, language and physical presence still in progress. Requested GCMS notes twice, the last one in April shows an update in Feb under "paper file history" but don't know what kind of update. Sent email to Scar office and a reply saying I'm in queue of the next event (but don't know what kind of event). Is it very likely that I'm scheduled to have an interview for next step? any comments? And what is the longest period from test to interview?

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Feb 21 applicant, completed test Aug 2021, requested passport copies Oct 2021,and no updates since then for 9 months :( , prohibitions, language and physical presence still in progress. Requested GCMS notes twice, the last one in April shows an update in Feb under "paper file history" but don't know what kind of update. Sent email to Scar office and a reply saying I'm in queue of the next event (but don't know what kind of event). Is it very likely that I'm scheduled to have an interview for next step? any comments? And what is the longest period from test to interview?
From my own exprience 3 months. You will probably get an interview since they asked for your pp copies. You can do nothing just to wait
I did my interview and 2 months no update.