+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office processing time - Citizenship application

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
From my own exprience 3 months. You will probably get an interview since they asked for your pp copies. You can do nothing just to wait
I did my interview and 2 months no update.
3 months after test to interview? but my test already 9 months ago... perhaps you mean 3 more months for interview, that means one year after test o_O how long you had your interview after test? did you have your test outside Canada?

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
Feb 21 applicant, completed test Aug 2021, requested passport copies Oct 2021,and no updates since then for 9 months :( , prohibitions, language and physical presence still in progress. Requested GCMS notes twice, the last one in April shows an update in Feb under "paper file history" but don't know what kind of update. Sent email to Scar office and a reply saying I'm in queue of the next event (but don't know what kind of event). Is it very likely that I'm scheduled to have an interview for next step? any comments? And what is the longest period from test to interview?
Can you please share the email address of Scarborough office ?not the test schedule email

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
3 months after test to interview? but my test already 9 months ago... perhaps you mean 3 more months for interview, that means one year after test o_O how long you had your interview after test? did you have your test outside Canada?
3 months after my test i had an interview
No i was in canada

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Timeline:
Applied: Jule 2021
AOR: October 2021
BG completed: March 3 2022
Test invite: March 9th
Test completed: March 11th
Test updated: March 14th
****Dead Silence ****
No communication whatsoever. Applied for gcms notes but looking at others update, I'm not too hopeful to find anything useful in there. Good luck everyone. Keep us updated if you get any response.