+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough Citizenship test results March 2013

oathwait

Apr 8, 2013
Asponsor said:
Many congrats....i am waiting for a similar surprise...hehe...let's see when it happens. If i don't receive anything today, ill probably ask my MP to follow up on it on Monday.

Cheers :)

Guys, any update?

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
Upto Feb test dates, the oath invitation was issued within 3 -4 weeks where as for March, it seems more than 8 weeks and no good news yet.

MBK2

May 2, 2013
Here is my timeline:

received your application - December 15, 2011.

started processing your application on October 4, 2012.

notice on March 25, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 25, 2013 at 8:30 AM.

I know my test wasn't in March, but just wanted to share anyway. Also, I have a few questions and will appreciate any help :)

1. Any idea why my application took so long to go into "in process"? I have seen other people's timeline on this forum...they applied in march/april 2012 and are already citizens, whereas I applied in Dec 2011! It took 10months for my application to go "in process" and then 6 more month for test date.

2. I live in downtown Toronto, but my test was at the Scarb. office and not the St. Clair office as expected. Does anyone have any idea why this is so? I was thinking it will be faster bcuz i live downtown and my local office will be St. Clair.

3. As my test has been at the Scarb. office, will my oath also be at the Scarb. office? Is oath always at the same office as the test?

4. Is there any chance I will get a RQ? I didn't get one yet....do they give RQ after test and before oath by mail?

5. Does it usually take 2months from test to oath at the Scarb office? So I can expect by oath to be around end of June?

Thank you sincerely for your help and good luck to all!
:)

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
just got the notice to appear to take the oath of citizenship on 15th may. hope similar notice on your mailboxes when you reach home.

22nd march test
15th May citizenship ceremony

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
oathwait said:
Asponsor, keep me up to date

I dont know if I should send my residence renewal application
Mine is due june 13th
I just called CIC and learnt that I am scheduled on May 22 for Oath. ;D

I hope you get it soon too.

galingal

Oct 4, 2012
Hey guys, I got the oat invitation today for 22 May!!
Here is my time line again..sent appl Dec 2011
Got booklet in Jan 2012..start processing in Oct.
Test on 28 march. Finally get the oat letter today.
Oat is 22 this month.

Good luck for all of you..