Scan quality when applying for PR online

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my ITA and I'm filling the online application now. In the part where we upload documents, I remember reading somewhere that the documents need to be scanned at 600dp at lease, but I can't find that on their website.

Does anyone think that there is a requirement for the quality of the scanned document to be at least 600 dp or anything like that?

I know it's a bit of a pedantic question, but I want to make sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with my application.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:
I received my ITA and I'm filling the online application now. In the part where we upload documents, I remember reading somewhere that the documents need to be scanned at 600dp at lease, but I can't find that on their website.

Does anyone think that there is a requirement for the quality of the scanned document to be at least 600 dp or anything like that?

I know it's a bit of a pedantic question, but I want to make sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with my application.
600p is the recommended quality; if you choose this you're good to go; they don't have any particular specification regarding such thing mentioned at their website ; All that matters is perfect Clarity!

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
600p is the recommended quality; if you choose this you're good to go; they don't have any particular specification regarding such thing mentioned at their website ; All that matters is perfect Clarity!
So, where did you get that number from?