+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scam or not?

u$i

Jun 8, 2019
please help me to know if this is a scam or not. I was applying for the Marriotte Hotel and now im working for my visa. For now theres no money involve yet. Theyve sent me a visa application form that i need to fill out. As Soliciting for visa assistant to enter canada letter its stated that they will provide all the demanded documents needed by the immigration service. also the applicant accommodation, ticket and worker permit. I was communicating to this email
ca_mariottehoteljobs.hr@yahoo.com who sayed that i was a qualified for the position.

#pleasehelpmeknow
#thanks for the reply

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Well just from the email address they gave it’s a scam
Anyone could of created that email address
Do not give any money
How about posting the job offer ?

Last edited:

u$i

Jun 8, 2019
Well just from the email address they gave it’s a scam
Anyone could of created that email address
Do not give any money
How about posting the job offer ?
Thank you for your responce mr./ms. unknown. highly appreciated . ive been investigate everything and i got the answer. its hurts but i need to accept.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's a scam. Absolutely.

If you need to ask if it's a scam it's a scam.

They will try to steal your passport and identity if they're not asking your name.

Salman017

Jun 8, 2019
please help me to know if this is a scam or not. I was applying for the Marriotte Hotel and now im working for my visa. For now theres no money involve yet. Theyve sent me a visa application form that i need to fill out. As Soliciting for visa assistant to enter canada letter its stated that they will provide all the demanded documents needed by the immigration service. also the applicant accommodation, ticket and worker permit. I was communicating to this email
ca_mariottehoteljobs.hr@yahoo.com who sayed that i was a qualified for the position.

#pleasehelpmeknow
#thanks for the reply
Fake offer bro. Every company has its own domain, they will not send email from yahoo.Com, it is clear they are fake