+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Save our Love

Aroosh

Oct 27, 2013
Hey all,
I am a girl from Iraq and I have recently graduated from the American University of Iraq. BUT, my issue is not finding a job, a better life, or having more money. My problem is that I love a guy whose father is a rich political and business man, while i am from a middle class family. we were in such a sweet and romantic relationship till his father knew about us. He started threatening me and my family and locked his own son in a room for more than a month. Life has become very difficult for us here.

whatever I write will not make you feel what I and my sweetheart are going through, All we want on this earth is to be together and sleep under one roof, together, in peace, and make beautiful babies who would tell our grand grand children about our story.

we have been trying to migrate, but we don't know where or how to go some where we can get married and live in peace forever....

Any ideas for us?
thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes, run away together to the nearest safe town/country and marry without your family knowing?
If you truly love each other and nothing else matters, you can make it happen regardless of the consequences.

However, I'm uncertain why you are posting on a Canadian immigration forum? Can you explain?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, then you will have to qualify to apply through one of the programs listed in the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

You will have to spend time reading through each of these categories in detail to find out if you qualify.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Aroosh said:
He started threatening me and my family and locked his own son in a room for more than a month. Life has become very difficult for us here.
Although you mentioned that you've completed your university studies - but it sounds that you are both minors - or at least still dependent on your parents? If thats the case - you might consider waiting till both of you are independent and then you'll be able to make your own decisions.