+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Police Clearance

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
I requested a saudi police clearance and submitted all the requirements at the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They emailed me already and said that my saudi police clearance was already been released and ready for delivery.

I would just like to ask if what courier is available here in the Philippine that will pick up my police clearance in Philippine Embassy, Riyadh and deliver it here in the Philippines? or did you just ask them to mail it through ordinary mail and how long did it take for you to receive it?

Thank You Everyone

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Hello jane, i don't have an idea about the official courier of the Philippine Embassy in Saudi Arabia. But i think DHL is better and safer if you have to choose ;)
i also want to apply for a police clearance in saudi arabia. i am already in the philippines now., but i am having trouble with the "fingerprints" requirement because i only have the NBI clearance with the purpose "travel abroad" (the green one) with only a right thumb print on it, as what usually NBI clearances have. but recently i called PH embassy to confirm the requirements but the consular assistant told me that they need the 10 fingerprints.
I would like to ask you what document did you send that represents that requirement? thank you..

i will really appreciate your advise.. :)

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
hi we went to NBI Taft and we get their the fingerprint card specimen (the blue one) which will be send to Philippine Embassy in Riyadh along with the other documents like NBI Philippines, visas, passports, and other documents which you can submit to show your identity.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
ok, thanks! but im in the province.. did you you send all your documents thru a courier? how about your fees? at least now alam ko na pwede pala ako mag request sa NBI ng fingerprint specimen card. how is the process mtagal ba? kumusta ung application mo sa saudi police clearance?

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
yup nareceive na namin. sinend ko lang yun mga required na documents sa philippine embassy sa riyadh kasama yun fingerprint specimen card. tapos isama mo sa letter yon email address, address, and contact number mo tapos makakareceive ka ng email sa kanila if nareceive na nila yun documents mo

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
thanks! ok ill send it via courier nalang to ph embassy as soon as i accomplish my specimen card. but how about your fees, how did you send it? buti kpa you have your police clearance na. hope to mine too.

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
we hid it in the middle of all the requirements and mailed it together. the phil embassy in riyadh doesn't have a bank account.

lyza

Feb 20, 2013
hi jane, I jst would like to ask what exact date did u mail the documents for PCC to phil embassy in Saudi? i'm really worried coz the Canadian gave me only 60 days to submit Saudi PCC :(

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
lyza said:
hi jane, I jst would like to ask what exact date did u mail the documents for PCC to phil embassy in Saudi? i'm really worried coz the Canadian gave me only 60 days to submit Saudi PCC :(

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
lyza said:
may i know your timeline and visa office? I applied first week of oct and received it first week of january took 3 months

lyza

Feb 20, 2013
Applied for CSQ: April 2012
Received CSQ: July 2012
Applied for PR Visa: January 2012
Received Acknowledgement: February 2013
Received Request for Medical Exam: March 2013
Received Request for Saudi Police Clearance: April 8, 2013
Mailed Requirements for SPCC: April 11, 2013
I applied on my own.. visa office is Manila..
Now, still waiting for the PCC.. :(.. Medical exam's done.. Landing fee paid.

I applied on my own.. visa office is Manila..

lyza

Feb 20, 2013
tnx by d way jane for the reply.. I already have an idea about when will I receive the PCC.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Hi guys, just recieved my police clearance last april! what i had was the stamped fingerprint card that i have sent them, and attached with it is a letter from the phil-embassy riyadh. thank God.. now i already sent it together with a present application. #fingers crossed..

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
jane_acueza said:
we hid it in the middle of all the requirements and mailed it together. the phil embassy in riyadh doesn't have a bank account.
thanx jane, thats wat i did..inipit ko lang din. ;D

yashinoda

Mar 5, 2014
hi guys i need your help I've d work before in Saudi Arabia for almost 5 yrs and i haven't secure my police clearance from there and I am here already in the Philippines. I need police clearance from Saudi Arabia because i'ts one of the requirements for my petition in Canada. anyone could help me any advise? god bless