+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi PCC procedure in PAKISTAN

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Dear all,
Pls guide me hw can i get PCC from Saudia while in pakistan ? Saudi embassy says I should contact Foreign office..for it if anyone has done this procedure before can guide me properly...i will b obliged

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Is it possible to get PCC before i submit application to CIO or I should apply and CIO may send me request letter to obtain PCC from Saudi Arabia? pls comment

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear Ahmed
if you are applying from Pakistan then your application shall be assessed in UK London. And the instructions are that if someone require Saudi PCC and his application is in London CHC then he shoudl wait for instructions from CHC London. They shall (if think necessary) generate a request letter that you shall use to get the PCC.
You can apply for any PCC anytime you want

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
cuccoo0 said:
Dear Ahmed
if you are applying from Pakistan then your application shall be assessed in UK London. And the instructions are that if someone require Saudi PCC and his application is in London CHC then he shoudl wait for instructions from CHC London. They shall (if think necessary) generate a request letter that you shall use to get the PCC.
You can apply for any PCC anytime you want
HI Cucco..i lived in australia for 10 months now i m applying from pakistan..can i also apply without PCC from aus. for my inital app. for CIO..
cheers

S

shibuya

SAUDI PCC U CAN SKIP. CHC LONDON WILL INTIMATE U LATER IF THEY NEED TO SEE IT.

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
If someone lived in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai. Does he need to send the police certificate from Pakistan and Dubai at the initial application to CIO (assuming Saudi Arabia police certificate can be sent at later stage to visa office)

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
mrshah30 said:
HI Cucco..i lived in australia for 10 months now i m applying from pakistan..can i also apply without PCC from aus. for my inital app. for CIO..
cheers
Well i personally think that you should apply for an Australian PCC as its just the Saudi PCC for which the London visa office will issue you a sort of application form. So go ahead and apply for Aussie PCC ASAP as anything missing from your appliction shall be later on asked and delay the process

Regards

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Dear cucco thanks for reply....should I enclose a covering letter explaining why Saudi PCC is not enclosed.....
actually Saudi PCC is very hard to get ..it yakes months to get and can delay my application....and moreover I contacted Saudi Embassy in Islamabad they said it can issued from Ministry of foreign affairs in Riyadh on the request of immigration authority but not in Islamabad,so its a complexed process for those who are not in Saudia anymore...

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
cuccoo0 said:
Well i personally think that you should apply for an Australian PCC as its just the Saudi PCC for which the London visa office will issue you a sort of application form. So go ahead and apply for Aussie PCC ASAP as anything missing from your appliction shall be later on asked and delay the process

Regards
thankss cuccoo

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Very important what if CHC London request PCC from Saudia and it could not be arranged within the time frame of 120 days because its always delayed...pls help seniors

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sibuya

one question I am currently living in saudi arabia jeddah I am preparing my docs do I have to send my pcc from saudi arabia as what I have saw that chc send a letter for police certificate for saudi arabia what shall I do in this case becuase CIO cannot send pcc request letter.
SAUDI PCC U CAN SKIP. CHC LONDON WILL INTIMATE U LATER IF THEY NEED TO SEE IT.
[/quote]