Saudi PCC Inquiry

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC site states that there's no need to send Saudi PCC unless i receive a request for such. My spoue has worked and lived there for 10+ years and has Saudi PCC issued without expiry before he come to Canada in 2013. I'm aware that PCC should issued after you have left the country and not earlier.
My question is. Has anyone already received a letter from CIC asking for Saudi PCC?
Thanks!

Tony M.

Mar 29, 2016
Audrey, if you are a Filipino and might need a fresh Saudi PCC later, I can be of help in securing it IF you do not have anyone else to represent you here. I'm a Filipino based in Riyadh and have some experience in doing clearances like that...

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Tony M. said:
Audrey, if you are a Filipino and might need a fresh Saudi PCC later, I can be of help in securing it IF you do not have anyone else to represent you here. I'm a Filipino based in Riyadh and have some experience in doing clearances like that...
Hi bro can you help me get a pcc?

gsinghbal

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Present, Amritsar - Target, Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
audrey888 said:
CIC site states that there's no need to send Saudi PCC unless i receive a request for such. My spoue has worked and lived there for 10+ years and has Saudi PCC issued without expiry before he come to Canada in 2013. I'm aware that PCC should issued after you have left the country and not earlier.
My question is. Has anyone already received a letter from CIC asking for Saudi PCC?
Thanks!
Dear All Saudi PCC looking members,
If you are not presently living in Saudi Arabai, you do not require to submit PCC certificate. Please do not spend money or ask others.
This is mentioned on the CIC website.
Please see the below information and link:

IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF SAUDI ARABIA:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Please again, Saudi authorities does not issue PCC for people not living in Saudi arabia. There are agents who will ask your finger prints and then they get stamp from Saudi authorities, but this is not use at all. Do not spend money for unnecessarily. Again check the website for all PCC for Canada.

Good luck for everyone.
Regards,
Gurnam