+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi PCC from Riyadh

haqi75

Apr 9, 2013
Dear All

Please let me know how to get a Saudi PCC from Riyadh. I already got one from India - VFS centre - Umm-ul-Hamam, Riyadh.
ASAP would be really appreciated.

Thanks n Regards

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to obtain a police certificate from Saudi Arabia:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

If you live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit the police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter at fax: (971 2) 694-0396 or e-mail: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters may be obtained by e‑mail: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca or fax: 966-1-488-9657. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

The police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, you must then apply for the police certificate in person at the relevant police headquarters.

If you live outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Consult the nearest Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for information on how to obtain a police certificate.

If your application is being processed in Canada, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the Case Processing Centre sends you a police certificate request letter. For instructions on how to apply for a police certificate, consult the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia located in Ottawa: http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/document_regulations.aspx

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
A. Khan said:
How to obtain a police certificate from Saudi Arabia:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

If you live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit the police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter at fax: (971 2) 694-0396 or e-mail: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters may be obtained by e‑mail: riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca or fax: 966-1-488-9657. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

The police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, you must then apply for the police certificate in person at the relevant police headquarters.

If you live outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Consult the nearest Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for information on how to obtain a police certificate.

If your application is being processed in Canada, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the Case Processing Centre sends you a police certificate request letter. For instructions on how to apply for a police certificate, consult the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia located in Ottawa: http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/document_regulations.aspx
Dear Khan,
My visa office is London and i applied on May'2011. In my check list under PCC section it was clearly written that "if your application is received at CIO on or after June 26'2010, you are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO."

modysudan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]LVO- RFI[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=red]3112[/color][/move]
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]24 Oct 2014 @ CIO[/color][/move]
Nomination.....
[move][color=blue]19 Feb 2015 PER[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
[move][color=red]12 Feb 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]16 Feb 2016 [/color][/move]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
Dear Friend
All what you have to do is to send an email to the embassy of Canada - Riyadh with your details and a valid mail address so they can send the letter to you , after that you have to take that paper to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs ( Nasseria Area ) , pay 30 Saudi Riyal and then do the fingerprinting in any police station .
I did that last week.
embassy email : re-riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

Good luck

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do we get the file number and know which is the concerned office processing our application.i dont have any such detail.please help.
I tried to contact the embassy in riyadh via email and they are asking for file number.what am i missing?

PLEASE HELP .thanks

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maniacworld said:
how do we get the file number and know which is the concerned office processing our application.i dont have any such detail.please help.
I tried to contact the embassy in riyadh via email and they are asking for file number.what am i missing?

PLEASE HELP .thanks
Dear maniacrowd,

I have no idea which stage your case is at. This file number, you only get after your application is received at CIO, and they issue you AOR. in this AOR they mention your file number and expect you to always refer to this file number while corressponding with CIC about your case. Hope it helps.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hasni,
thanks a lot for the reply.I am in the very initial stage.but i have got the required letter.

Really appreciate your reply and hope for your guidance in the future as well.

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maniacworld said:
Dear Hasni,
thanks a lot for the reply.I am in the very initial stage.but i have got the required letter.

Great, best of luck. Remember in your prayers.

msajjad

Jun 13, 2013
maniacworld said:
Dear Hasni,

Dear, I am resident of Riyadh-Saudi Arabia. How did you get "Police Letter" to arrange the "Police Clearance Certificate " ?

Appreciate your help

Regards,

akcec

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
23-02-2016
I am in a similar situation and just went through the process of obtaining a police certificate from Saudi Arabia. I wrote a post to help others:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
The detailed procedure for Saudi PCC when applying from inside KSA is as follows:

1) Obtain a PCC request letter in Arabic. If your application is being processed at London CHC, you should wait for such request letter to come from them. If your application is being processed at Abu Dhabi VO, you should send them an email asking for a PCC request letter. Given the poor postal mail system in KSA, typically these request letters reach us after much delay or sometimes don’t reach at all. In such cases, you could also ask your country’s embassy in KSA to provide you a PCC request letter. For Pakistani nationals, welfare section of Pakistan embassy will issue a PCC request letter based on your application accompanied by copy of passport and iqama.

2) Take the PCC request letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get it attested by paying SR30/=. In Riyadh, you will have to go to the MOFA office in Nasiriyah. Get a token for Tasdeeqat and move towards the counters (no. 13, 14, 15, 16) on the left side of the hall. Wait for your token number to blink on the screen and present the PCC request letter to the officer. He will also ask for your iqama. You will have to pay a fee of SR30/=. The officer will sign, attest and stamp the letter and will return it to you on the spot. Any taxi driver will take you to MOFA Riyadh. Just incase you want to drive there yourself, the GPS coordinates are 24.648626,46.692624.

3) Take the MOFA stamped PCC request letter to Criminal Investigation Department Office (Arabic ‘Al-Adala Al-Janaya’) in Deira, Riyadh. It is located exactly behind Dafa Al-Madani Fire Station on Shaikh Muhammad Bin Ibrahim street. It would be a good idea to go there early morning as the office works from 8am to mid-day prayer time. You should bring with you one photograph, copy of passport and original iqama. Copy of passport is required so that the officer can note your passport number. The counter for men is outside the main entrance on the left side while the counter for women is inside the compound to the right side of the main building. Men are not allowed in the female section so your wife should have a photocopy of the stamped PCC request letter. Usually there is a queue outside the men’s section and an officer is standing at the door who will issue you a token. Wait for your turn and after checking your documents you will be issued a finger printing card. Take the card to the officer taking finger prints (Arabic ‘Basma’). On this counter, a person will put some ink on each of your fingers and put an impression of both hand’s fingers on the card. There is no fee for KSA PCC. The PCC is issued within a week. You can collect your PCC from the men’s section counter 6 (yellow slab ‘Tasleem Sahaf’) while for women the collection counter is at the door of the main building. Most taxi drivers know the location of finger printing office. Just incase you want to drive yourself, the GPS coordinates are 24.62644,46.715611. From Filiipino Market in Batha, go towards south (going to Haraj). Under the second bridge from the Filipino market, turn right, then turn left on the next traffic light, then again turn second right and go straight about 100 meters the CID office is on your left.

4) Take the PCC to any translator’s office, get it translated and send both original and translation to CIC.

homeascanada

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged on Oct. 1, 2013
Nomination.....
PER on Oct. 4, 2013
Med's Request
Med & RPRF received on: June 28, 2014
Med's Done....
July 10,2014 but updated 3rd line on Aug. 4, 2014
Passport Req..
Sept. 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015 PR Cards received: July 2015
HI.
Please can some one guide me obtaining Saudi PCC from Dammam/Dhahran

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
If u applied at CHC London, CHC London will send u PCC request letter in final phase of application

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
homeascanada said:
HI.
Please can some one guide me obtaining Saudi PCC from Dammam/Dhahran
immrox said:
You have to go to dammam main police station in city center. Its very easy and will take only 5 days to get it.
immrox said:
Dammam has a fixed 5 days time frame of giving the police clearance. Also, they have machine readable finger printing device. I have been there just 10 days back and it took hardly 10 minutes to complete the procedure. If you want to go to Dammam police station go to Seiko building area and ask anyone about its location they will tell you. One important thing to remember.... there is no parking area around........