Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
Has anyone tried lately to process Saudi PCC for Past Residents?

Saudi Police Clearance Requirements(No Fees)
Police clearance reports are no longer process through either the Embassy or the Consulates of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Requests for police clearance should be submitted to the appropriate Saudi authorities through the applicant's embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia. Do not submit any requests to either the Embassy or Consulates in the United States.
U.S. citizens need to contact their appropriate U.S. agency, which will forward the request to the U.S. Embassy or Consulates in Saudi Arabia for submission to Saudi authorities for processing.
Non-U.S. citizens residing in the United States need to contact their embassy or consulate in the U.S. for information as to how to forward the request to Saudi authorities through their embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia.
(Reference: http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/document_regulations.aspx)

It means I have to contact Phil Embassy in Saudi Arabia - I would want to hear from fellow Filipinos who managed to process this lately.

"Duly-accomplished fingerprint card (with prints of all fingers) obtained through the relevant police authority of the country where the applicant is presently residing" --> is this form available at any Police office in Toronto or there is a specific office I need to go to? Please help.